BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Clare B.
Fallbrook , CA
I have used this moisturizer for a long time and I really like it! I have very dry and sensitive skin, and it works well for me. I slather it on in the morning, and my skin never feels greasy or dirty. It also smells like witch hazel, so it might have some toning properties.
Lauren P.
Lombard, Il
I am obsessed with this product. I have really bad allergies which causes me to constantly wipe my nose and the tissue always dries my skin out around my nose. I tried so many different moisturizers and lotions over the years to combat the dry skin but nothing worked until I found this Simple gel about 2 years ago. It's super light, not filmy, and I never have to worry about the ugly, flaky dry skin anymore.
Melinda I.
I use this every morning after I wash my face. It's a great, lightweight product. It doesn't clog my pores, it's very affordable, feels light and fresh and gives me dewy skin. A total win, I'd recommend it to anyone that has oily skin that needs some level of moisturization.
Haley D.
I received this in a birchbox I bought and I love it! I hadn't used moisturizer before this and I find that it was the perfect product to lean into. It's soft and light on your skin, absorbs very well, and doesn't have a harsh smell to it. I think it gives my face the moisture it needs and it's a great base for makeup! I would highly recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Simple is my go to product any time I need something that will be put on my face. It's great for my sensitive skin, and it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or greasy. It's wonderful under makeup too, or for random dry spots anywhere on your body!
Brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best moisturizer at the drug store. I use it every night and morning!! very effective. I'm an oily mess and it docent leave me extra oily or make my foundation cake up. i get mine from walmart. super gentle!. wish they had a bigger bottle but the small one is even great!!
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I would give this 3.5 stars. I have been using it every morning as it seems to be good under my makeup and works almost like a primer. But it just feels weird for a moisturizer, like it isn't really giving me any moisture. I ran out of my daily morning product & I had this on hand and so I tried it. I don't think that I would repurchase it but I am going to use it until it runs out.
Mary T.
I liked the gel formula of this moisturizer and thought the texture was similar to the more expensive Clinique Gel. I'm a first time user. I purchased this product at my local Walgreens. The packaging is "SImple" but felt solid and clean in my hand. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't need a super heavy, thick facial moisturizer, such as those with oily or acne prone skin.
Darlene W.
Hemet, CA
Very light-weight moisturizer. Great for oily skin, especially during the summer. Once absorbed in the skin my face feels fresh and smooth. I live in the desert so this formula does not smother my skin, it allows my face to breathe and is not heavy at all. Great product.
Dakota L.
Didn't really like this product. It seems nice because it's "simple" ingredients but when I used it it actually irritated my acne prone skin and giving me little red bumps everywhere. It also didn't sink into my skin it just eat on top of it an left a sticky feeling that wouldn't go away :/
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?