BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Jessica V.
I have oily skin, so this moisturizer is really good for my skin type. If you also have oily skin I would highly recommend. It's very effective because it's a light moisturizer. I would defiantly buy this again.
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
First off, there’s no disgusting smell like other moisturizers I’ve used. It’s effective on my combination skin and my mom’s relatively dry skin. I usually get mine from Walmart or shoprite and I will continue until they don’t make it anymore. Only thing I don’t like is that it is a little thin so a little goes a long way but it also means not a lot is soaking in. Still effective though
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I don't really like a heavy moisturizer as it breaks me out. This Simple skin care product is light and comes in a gel form. It doesn't feel heavy or make me break out.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I love this moisturizer! I typically have oily skin, so I do look for gel moisturizers. I spend so much money on skin care products but feel like it's worth it if works. I bought this when it was on sale and didn't have high hopes but it's really impressed me. It blends in under my makeup seamlessly, it truly is light and moisturizes my skin without breaking it out or making it look or feel oily. I'm so happy with this product. I will definitely be purchasing again and again
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I enjoy this product i use it daily i have very dry skin and it does do a good job at moisturizering my skin it doesnt leave it greasey by any means and it doesnt leave your skin looking dry it leaves it looking healthy and it give the skin a nice  glow to it
Sirena N.
I have been a long time fan of the original light moisturizer, so I decided to try this one for the summer. I do like it, but I prefer the original. This one kind of leave the skin a little sticky because of the gel formula, and though it doesn't affect makeup or the other products put on top, I don't like that feeling.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
Im having a very hard time finding this item anymore.....but i stock piled it because i love it so much. Very lightweight. Great for my sensitive skin and I just overall love it!! I think anyone with any skin type would be happy with this. it's also great in the summer... cool and refreshing!
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This lotion does a great job of moisturizing your skin without
leaving you feeling greasy or oily. It is so light that you are able to apply your makeup on after its use and not have your foundation slipping
or breaking up. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a new facial moisturizer.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
This was the first gel moisturizer I ever used and hoo-boy was I disappointed. It totally threw me off of gel moisturizers for the longest time because I hated it so much. It didn't leave my dry skin feeling moisturized or smooth or soft or anything even close to that. I would not recommend this.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?