Simple Truth USDA Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, Pack of 2

by Simple Truth

Bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil. Pour water over a tea bag and brew for 3-5 minutes.

Where can I get this at?
Start your review of Simple Truth USDA Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, Pack of 2!
Glendale, CA
I'm not a huge fan of black tea, but my mother loves it. She always buys it and has it at her house. It really helps soothe a sore throat and its nice to serve when guests are over or even when you're home alone.
Purchased at: Kroger
There is something so comforting about having a nice hot cup of tea to calm down from a day of going and going. I love to add a little cream to this and sometimes honey if I’m going for decadent.
Simple Truth USDA Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, Pack of 2 uploaded by Kerri D.
Simple truth organic earl gray black tea and I’ll simple truth organic tea are substantially better than most teams I’ve used not to mention I love the fact that it’s organic and there’s no synthetic or GM most used in order to create this team they are for Susan chamomile and a refreshing meant that I’m a fan of or the lemon simple truth offers so many products that I give a full 10 out of 10Simple Truth Organic Ground Coffee Medium Dark Roast 11 oz (Pack of 3)
Raleigh, NC
YUM --- this is THE best. If you are a tea drinker then organic earl grey black tea is an amazing way to start the day! It's less acidic than coffee but this tea gives you a good boost of energy and caffeine. The taste is deep and rich. A little honey and lemon and you've got a winner!
I am an avid tea drinker. Black tea is a specialty. I love simple Truth Earl Grey because it's organic, it doesn't leave a chalky aftertaste, and it's extremely affordable! Almost every Kroger carries it so it's easy to find. Plus bc it's a Kroger item, I receive an extra discount!❤️
Kennesaw, GA
Simple Truth USDA Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, Pack of 2 i did not like this tea. It is more bitter and feels chemical-y. It says organic but it doesnt feel like organic. So the 2-star review
Sandusky, OH
This tea was easy to get out of the package. If you like tea this is a great brand. I felt that the tea was a littlw more bitter than some of the others ive tried. It was a good value for the price. I like that it is organic and i would recommend it to others.
West Jordan, UT
This Earl Grey tea is affordable but delicious. The packaging is nice too. It’s very comparable to other brands. I’m able to find this at my local Smith’s. I would recommend to those who like tea. I will repurchase.
Milligan Coll, TN
This tea is very comparable to other teas. I don’t think there is any room for improvement. the placement on the shelves is convenient. the price is very affordable and i would recommend others to buy this tea.
Brandon, MS
Looooove the Simple Truth brand, especially their teas. This earl grey is smooth and peppery. Compared to others, it feels better quality and doesn’t have that bitter aftertaste that some have. I would buy this one again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...