Simple Truth USDA Organic Cinnamon Applesauce 24 Oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)

Certified Organic USDA Simple Truth Brand from Kroger Hard to find cinnamon flavor in a trusted organic brand~ No artificial flavors great snack for babies, vegans, students, and adults alike!

Why is this not at all City Markets?
Start your review of Simple Truth USDA Organic Cinnamon Applesauce 24 Oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)!
Poplar bluff , MO
I buy this for my son and he absolutely loves applesauce and he said this was amazing .
Portsmouth, OH
Yummy and organic. Organic at an affordable price. Use your Kroger card for discounts.
I Iike it. A bit pricy for applesauce. Taste good though. Naturally sweet no additives
Cedar Grove, WV
Really taste good. I love the packaging and the flavor. Krogers Is a wonderful store.
Morgantown , KY
This apple sauce is yummyyyyy. Like so delicious and such a great snack. Yum yum.
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you
fpo
My kids and I love this applesauce. So delicious. We add it on the side on our French toast or onto our ice creamSimple Truth USDA Organic Cinnamon Applesauce 24 Oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)
Milan, MI
our household loves applesauce, my kids do better with the go go squeeze pouches but my husband and I enjoy sharing from this. the cinnamon is a plus. highly recommend however some people would find/feel like it is a little high in sugar! but i always say it's okay in moderation (:
ugh can i just say how wonderful this is i love it so much its so cheap and worth it i love it and can eat it all day. it is delicious. But it can get a bit gross when you eat to much. It has just enough cinnamon and its organic. I would totally recommend it!
Me encanta el cuidado y perfecto para estar más saludable se usar a diario este producto y me encanta más por lo que no daña nada de mi interior y exterior
Ask a question to the Influenster community...