Simple Truth USDA Organic Cinnamon Applesauce 24 Oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)

Certified Organic USDA Simple Truth Brand from Kroger Hard to find cinnamon flavor in a trusted organic brand~ No artificial flavors great snack for babies, vegans, students, and adults alike!

Why is this not at all City Markets?
Start your review of Simple Truth USDA Organic Cinnamon Applesauce 24 Oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)!
Yummy yummy apple ssjcdSo so yummy and easy to make and goes great with all things. The price is pretty good and I like how there are so many flavors to use for it. And there are different ways to cook with it and it's so good. Definitely recommend it
Columbus, OH
I could drink applesauce from the jar everyday for the rest of my life and this stuff is just as drinkable! It is a little sweet for my liking because I love the unsweetened applesauce but this is a great treat. It’s also pretty affordable because Kroger always has coupons.
This is a great tasting applesauce and a great brand. When I’m sick applesauce is one of the only things my body will keep down and it’s always a staple in my pantry. I like to think the cinnamon helps in the healing process as well.
Glendale, CA
My father buys applesauce all the time. This brand has little or no added sugar, and it has a hint of cinnamon. It tastes good on its own or with cereal or oats mixed in. It makes a great breakfast or snack item.
Kelso, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
So refreshing to find an organic apple sauce and one that isn’t loaded with sugar. It’s great to have these options when you don’t have as much time to make things yourself
Great and tasty cinnamon apple sauce! I buy it all the time, makes a great snack. And is easy to carry with you along with your spoon. The cinnamon adds a great tastier flavor and it has great benefits for your body.
I really liked this applesauce, it didn't have too much cinnamon in it, and it is organic. However, there is a TON of sugar in it. 21 grams per serving! The sugar added is "organic sugar" but, it's still the second ingredient on the label. One serving of this applesauce is 49% of the daily value of sugar, and it's marketed as a healthy food. I would not buy this again, just for that reason.
Let me start by saying, I LOVE ALL THINGS ORGANIC!!! Thank you Kroger for giving me healthy options to feed myself and my children. They love this applesauce. It's a nice size, enough for about 4-5servings in each bottle. Makes for an easy snack or addition to any meal. I like to add various dried  fruits and pour it over a bowl of hot cream of wheat! Hmmmmm 😊
Richmond
It had a great consistency not to thick or to watery.  The taste left something to be desired it didn't taste very much like apples. It'd be great as an oil substitute in baking though. The applesauce was an overall decent product and it would be great with a smidge of clove.
Batavia, OH
My toddler and I like the simple truth applesauce because it doesn't have a high amount of added sugar and just a bit of cinnamon flavor to the sauce. It is great with almonds or raisins and delicious on toast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...