BY SIMPLE TRUTH #12 in Vegetables

Melony T.
Phoenix
Exactly what I wanted! This medley is perfect for tons of recipes!! I’ve used it in vegan fried rice, chickpea pot pie, and just steamed as a side dish. Bonus.. kids LOVE it. It’s easy to get them to eat these up with dinner!! Fantastic product, highly recommended.
Kamille O.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
They were good vegetables and I would but then again. They didn't go mushy when I cooked them, but stayed down. They are a healthy side for many fingers made in a hurry. I will continue to purchase these for my family.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I would get the special packets all the time and eat it with saran and it will be so good! I love vegetables. But I deathly like this medley a lot. It’s super affordable sometimes more often than not there always a dollars so it’s super affordable
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I love frozen vegetables. They are quick and easy to use. I love to pop them in the microwave for a quick meal at night! They always taste fresh and I’m never disappointed, and they’re priced under two dollars!
Lulu M.
I always prefer frozen veggies over can. This package has a variety of corn peas carrots and all you do is heat it over stove top on medium heat and serve. No acid or other nasty ingredients that the can have.
brittany s.
Parkers lake , KY
I don’t normally eat vegetables, but these are absolutely delicious! I could eat these with every meal and same goes for my kiddos! Always keep these in my house and I recommend others do the same!!!!!!
Lauren M.
I love the Simple Truth brand. It is my go to brand, and I love shopping at Kroger! I use this every time I make veggie stew or soup with veggies in it. The taste is great, and it's so convenient to just grab a couple of bags of the variety instead of chopping everything up or grabbing bags of each veggie.
April D.
I love all Simple Truth products. You can find them at your local Kroger Grocery store. I find that all of their products have good flavor and are acceptably priced given the quality of the product. Highly recommend and prefer to Del Monte and Green Giant brands.
Leslie A.
Not a whole lot to say but it helps make a quick easy dinner. Heat up a bag of mixed veggies. Season some chicken and make some rice. Done. I do pretty much all of my shopping at Kroger. They always have a great selection for decent price and hour purchases can be used to get cheaper gas!
Shalom E.
Indianapolis, IN
Mixed vegetables is a regular in my shopping cart. Since I’ve been trying to eat better I switched to this brand and I’m pleased that the vegetables tastes more natural and is well worth the price.
Corey K.