BY SIMPLE TRUTH #21 in Vegetables

Rylie P.
Of all the products I have purchased, all Kroger items are extremely great tasting, and never get freezer burnt. The choices there are affordable, but they also give great coupons to help with the more high end stuff. I would buy again, and recommend to my friends and family.
Sophia M.
Mount Gilead, OH
Decent green beans for the price, but they were lacking in taste.  I had to add a little seasoning to liven these up.  Will probably repurchase when they are on sale again.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Love this brand. They typically have amazing sales too. Good size portions within each bag. Great quality of product. Good flavor. Nice side dish made easy and quick. I add some spices to give it a little kick too. #cleaneating Simple Truth Organic™ Green Beans 10 oz. Package
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I strongly advocate to my clients getting enough green vegetables in each day. This product makes that very easy to do! Canned vegetables are not my preference for health reasons so have these as a frozen option is great.
Haley H.
These are great! I prefer to buy fresh but these have a great flavor. They do not get freezer burn easily so they are also a good choice if it takes you a long time to go through a bag of vegetables!
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup, WA
I bought simple truth organic frozen green beans not to long ago. I love them sautéed in bacon grease, garlic, salt pepper and bacon bits. Yum! These are easy to have one hand. I bought them at my local Fred Meyer. I would recommend them, their nice to have in the freezer.
Aubrey R.
In a house of picky eaters, even frozen veggies can be a challenge.  These come in handy in a pinch or when I'm planning a stew.  This brand does not let my family down!
Sarah B.
Russellville, OH
Simple Truth Frozen Green beans are one of my favorite frozen vegetables to use. It’s a healthy and affordable choice. I love that it has a fresh taste - like it was picked from the produce section rather than the freezer. Would definitely recommend!
Laurynn E.
Delicious, convenient, and great to heat and serve to my toddler, or the rest of the family! I always find them on sale, which makes them so affordable. I've bought these many times and will continue to buy them!
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
Yummy green beans and very convenient to make! When you’re in a hurry, these are great to have. A little more on the expensive side, but they have good flavor and seem healthy. I would buy them again.