BY KROGER #30 in Vegetables

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Love this brand. They typically have amazing sales too. Good size portions within each bag. Great quality of product. Good flavor. Nice side dish made easy and quick. I add some spices to give it a little kick too. #cleaneating Simple Truth Organic™ Green Beans 10 oz. Package
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I strongly advocate to my clients getting enough green vegetables in each day. This product makes that very easy to do! Canned vegetables are not my preference for health reasons so have these as a frozen option is great.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Annie M.
Milledgeville
Yummy green beans and very convenient to make! When you’re in a hurry, these are great to have. A little more on the expensive side, but they have good flavor and seem healthy. I would buy them again.
Haley H.
These are great! I prefer to buy fresh but these have a great flavor. They do not get freezer burn easily so they are also a good choice if it takes you a long time to go through a bag of vegetables!
Sophia M.
Denver
Decent green beans for the price, but they were lacking in taste.  I had to add a little seasoning to liven these up.  Will probably repurchase when they are on sale again.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love these green beans sometimes I add other ingredients to it such as pepper butter or bacon is a healthier choice and whenever I swear nobody knows the difference it’s very good and affordable I would recommend to others
Laurynn E.
Delicious, convenient, and great to heat and serve to my toddler, or the rest of the family! I always find them on sale, which makes them so affordable. I've bought these many times and will continue to buy them!
Ashley A.
Newhall, CA
I love green beans but i can never finish gresh green beans before they go bad. Fortunately Simple Truth has the best tasting frozen green besns for excellent prices
Elizabeth J.
Salem
My family really enjoyed these. I know it may sound weird, but we really did! One of the best frozen peas ice had, and I've tried a lot!