Simple Truth Organic™ Green Beans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Truth Organic™ Green Beans!
Cincinnati, OH
I really just wish they could steam in the bag. That makes it much more convenient to make for dinner. Other than that the price is good and I like this brand. 3 stars because there are cheaper options that can steam in the bag.
Of all the products I have purchased, all Kroger items are extremely great tasting, and never get freezer burnt. The choices there are affordable, but they also give great coupons to help with the more high end stuff. I would buy again, and recommend to my friends and family.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Metamora, IL
I love these green beans sometimes I add other ingredients to it such as pepper butter or bacon is a healthier choice and whenever I swear nobody knows the difference it’s very good and affordable I would recommend to others
No Special Diet
These are great! I prefer to buy fresh but these have a great flavor. They do not get freezer burn easily so they are also a good choice if it takes you a long time to go through a bag of vegetables!
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
In a house of picky eaters, even frozen veggies can be a challenge.  These come in handy in a pinch or when I'm planning a stew.  This brand does not let my family down!
Organic, Gluten Free
Mamou, LA
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Nashville, TN
Love this brand. They typically have amazing sales too. Good size portions within each bag. Great quality of product. Good flavor. Nice side dish made easy and quick. I add some spices to give it a little kick too. #cleaneating Simple Truth Organic™ Green Beans
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Russellville, OH
Simple Truth Frozen Green beans are one of my favorite frozen vegetables to use. It’s a healthy and affordable choice. I love that it has a fresh taste - like it was picked from the produce section rather than the freezer. Would definitely recommend!
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Spring, TX
I strongly advocate to my clients getting enough green vegetables in each day. This product makes that very easy to do! Canned vegetables are not my preference for health reasons so have these as a frozen option is great.
Puyallup, WA
I bought simple truth organic frozen green beans not to long ago. I love them sautéed in bacon grease, garlic, salt pepper and bacon bits. Yum! These are easy to have one hand. I bought them at my local Fred Meyer. I would recommend them, their nice to have in the freezer.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb