Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by India W.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Nivedha P.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Madlenovich Y.

BY SIMPLE TRUTH #13 in Vegetables

Emily N.
Goshen, IN
Very flavorful. Portion size isn't exactly what I was looking for but overall the taste is great. Fast and easy to make.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Simple Truth corn is great! It has great flavor and is simple and easy to use. It fits perfect with almost any meal.
kendall r.
this brand of corn is really good! it’s probably one of my favorites i have it a lot with a lot of my meals i cook.
Lilly L.
I love this corn it does not become to frozen in the freezer and it cooks very well on the stove. Would but again
Amanda T.
Campbellsville, ky
This corn is so good! Love that it's organic too! I love to get frozen corn! Makes it so easy and quick to cook!
Michael N.
Newnan, GA
We buy this often. At least one bag minimum a week. It had great flavor when We add it to our Blackbean burgers!
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
It's like any other frozen corn just a tad bit cheaper. Cook it put your own flavor in it and you're good to go
Jay 💖.
These are good,It's just a bag of sweet corn. I really love that it's organic,organic things are always a plus.
Marissa O.
The corn worked perfect in chili.
Other than being 'organic' nothing made it any better than the store brand.
Krystal B.
I love corn organic veggies. They always taste so fresh and they can stay in the freezer for weeks at a time.
Corey K.