Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Nivedha P.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Madlenovich Y.

BY SIMPLE TRUTH #6 in Vegetables

Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love corn this by simple truth is convenient and still tastes great. It is also super nutritious and is a great addition to any meal.
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This brand from Kroger is great I love to buy this brand in a lot of products like ketchup and mustard also canned legumes it's great
Abigail K.
Great for adding to a meal when cooking and once defrosted they are great with butter and some salt. Great to add in a fried rice.
Nyssa G.
This brand of frozen corn is great as a side dish or in dips soups or cassaroles. It seasons very nicely and doesn't wind up mushy
Alexandrea D.
Richmond, TX
I love corn so much I can literally just cook this up and just eating out of a cup with mayonnaise and cheese and I'm good to go
$pooky W.
Good for making elote. It’s sweet but not too sweet and is cheap. Most corn taste the same though if we’re being honest here.
Annie N.
Hendersonville
I love this corn!  The best part is it’s organic and affordable!  They often have coupons for these as well.
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
Great price point for organic frozen corn! Kroger is my go to for organic foods now with their expanded Simple Truth line!
Kelsey D.
Cornelia
Kroger frozen vegetables are super affordable, healthy, and convenient. I always grab several bags when they’re on sale.
Emily N.
Goshen, IN
Very flavorful. Portion size isn't exactly what I was looking for but overall the taste is great. Fast and easy to make.
Corey K.