Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by India W.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Nivedha P.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Madlenovich Y.

BY SIMPLE TRUTH

Kacie-Jo B.
Kroger is a great place to load up on frozen vegetables. As a vegan I stay pretty stocked up. I like to add corn to my chili recipe and cornbread. #musthave
India W.
I always pair this with beans, brown rice and quinoa, along with vindaloo masala sauce. Amazing combination and a Spivey treat. Low cost and great quality.
Sophia M.
Mount Gilead, OH
Decent taste, decent price.  I bought these at King Soopers on a sale.  I had them in chili, and they were great!  Good flavor, good price.
Rachel D.
This corn is great! It tastes great and you can use it in so many recipes. It's also good alone. The price is good and it stays fresh even in the freezer.
Madlenovich Y.
I love this corn so easy to use just thaw it and sauté it with seasoning I like mine in my tacos or even a traditional meal in thanksgiving I’ll use this
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Frozen corn is great to keep on hand, and this variety is pretty sweet! Simple truth products are a great choice for nutritional value as well as price!
Kate T.
Kokomo, IN
I buy these for my kids, run them under some warm water and they eat SO much of it :) I wish the bag had a seal on it so it wouldn’t spill out.
Tammi G.
Galveston
Sweet corn. Nice that it's easy to make in the steamable microwave bag. Taste is better than canSimple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag
Ze J.
I grew up with Kroger in my home town, and their organic line. The price is just right as well, you don't have to arm and leg for quality food.
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
I love using this corn for many recipes from soups to casseroles. The fresh taste is great and allows me to serve healthy sides to my family.
Corey K.