Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Nivedha P.Simple Truth Organic™ Corn 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Madlenovich Y.

BY SIMPLE TRUTH #4 in Vegetables

Eriona F.
This corn is tasty! It is super easy to prepare, and affordable when it comes to some other brands. It works well in recipes and by itself. I bought this item at Kroger and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs some corn!
Brittany H.
Troy, OH
Corn is honestly my favorite vegetable and I always try to buy organic if possible. Simple truth is one of my favorite product lines to buy from since they have organic options. It's always affordable and the products taste wonderful.
Alix G.
I prefer fresh veggies & fruits always but as far as frozen goes, it wants horrible. It did ny have that waxy kinda taste that frozen often does. If I'm in a bind I'll use this. Kroger brand itself is pretty good regardless.
Naomi F.
I seriously love Kroger brand anything! Just as great of quality products and food as top name brand companies have with a more reasonable price! One of the only stores with a brand i trust and prefer over name brand
Jessica B.
Savannah, TX
Extremely cheap and easy to make. You can microwave it or put it on the stove. We typically microwave when we are finishing up making dinner. The calories are low on corn so you don’t. Have to worry. We usually get them when they are 10 for $10.
Sarah B.
Russellville, OH
Simple Truth Frozen corn is great for a fresh tasting, quick vegetable dinner choice. I love using it in soups as well as many other dishes. It has a great flavor, like fresh. I’d definitely recommend it!
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Favorite type of corn is frozen corn! Seems crazy, but it’s cheap and tastes so fresh! There’s no sense in spending a ton of money on frozen corn! I prefer frozen corn over canned corn by a far stretch!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
Got this the last time and it was good , the bag is a lot smaller than most but the corn was sweet and delicious 😋, cost more than other brands but it’s healthier over all and sure I would buy it again
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Love how quick and easy it is to fix this steamed corn! I use it as a side, put it on fajitas, or mix it with salad. Worth the price for organic, but Kroger usually runs great sales! I recommend this!
Karissa t.
Taste like frozen corn. Idk. You have to doctor corn up and it all will taste good. All different brands. Doesn't really matter. People are too fixated or brand names. My dad drove a truck for years and literally the same suppliers make different brands. crazy. Wake up people
Corey K.