Simple Truth Organic™ Broccoli Cuts 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Dana R.Simple Truth Organic™ Broccoli Cuts 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Tara F.Simple Truth Organic™ Broccoli Cuts 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Kate S.

BY SIMPLE TRUTH #9 in Vegetables

Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
My kids and I love broccoli . I also love most Kroger brand foods as well as Kroger brand products overall. The broccoli tastes just like name brand of not even better and plus it's cheaper than brand name
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Are you buy this brand when using frozen vegetables. They are super easy to use her for many recipes including as a side, roasted in the oven, mixed in with a stirfry or my favorite…covered in cheese!
Brittnie D.
N Chesterfld, VA
For me it's my next go to Vegetable besides fresh. I add a little salt and butter and let it simmer in the pot on low and let me tell you it is amazing. Will continue to buy.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
Green vegetables are incredibly important for anyone living a healthy lifestyle. Canned items are not the best choice so having these frozen versions is an excellent option.
Libby H.
Dallas
Keeping frozen veggies on hand is always a quick way to make dinner or lunch sides. And when I want something sweet cinnamon tea and a cup of applesauce cures my sweet tooth
Madeline H.
Bowling Green , KY
Love this! It’s organic and super easy to fix! I have fixed it by itself and put it in other stuff! It’s affordable and it tastes good! I love this product and buy it when I go to the grocery! Great!
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I love to buy frozen broccoli in place of fresh broccoli when I am meal planning because I don’t always use the broccoli right away. I like the simple truth brand.
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
My broke open easily and it was only a few i their its really small o guess you get what you pay for im going to try buying it fresher so it wont be soggy as this was when the ice melts
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great pick for quick healthy meals for the family. The flavor is great and although my kids prefer it with cheese, it tastes great alone. I usually buy a few packs a week because my kids are very picky when it comes to vegetables. This is their favorite.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Simple Truth Organic Broccoli is delicious! I love cooked or steamed broccoli in general, but Kroger's brand is just as good as any other brand. The only problem for me is there aren't enough of the broccoli tops. I would like more of those than the stems. Otherwise, great flavor and great product.