BY KROGER #12 in Vegetables

Blair S.
Blue Ash, OH
I mostly eat Frozen veggies. This is a great option. It's store brand so it's affordable. It's organic, if that's what you want. I bought it at Kroger. It tastes good and it's healthy. I would definitely recommend this product to others. Broccoli is bae
Tammi G.
Galveston
Nice that this product is a snap to make in the steamable microwave bag. This is very affordable for an organic product and often has a digital coupon through krogers appSimple Truth Organic™ Broccoli Cuts 10 oz. Bag
Haley H.
Really great alternative to buying fresh. I freeze all my vegetables when I buy them fresh because I never eat them quickly enough. This is a great convenient product. A little pricy for the portion but great taste!
Kelli D.
We love broccoli but I was disappointed after buying this product. I feel like the floret to stem ratio was way off. 3/4 of the bag always seems to be stem pieces leaving my family to fight over the few florets.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
Simple truth products are my favorite. I love that they are affordable. They are a healthy choice for a side dish for dinner. I steam them in the microwave and serve them with grilled chicken or pork chops.
Sophia M.
Denver
I really liked these.  I steamed them in the microwave for a few minutes and put them on potatoes.  They were great and easy to fix.  Plus organic!  I will probably purchase again.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Broccoli is a staple at our house and we always shop Kroger! Buying their organic brand is great it saves us money and it taste just as great as the expensive brands! Would buy again and again!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love broccoli very much this kind of broccoli is very healthy for me and fits right into my diet I can also add some cheese to it and make it even more delicious it is very healthy and very affordable I would recommend to others
Maddie H.
Bowling Green
Love this! It’s organic and super easy to fix! I have fixed it by itself and put it in other stuff! It’s affordable and it tastes good! I love this product and buy it when I go to the grocery! Great!
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
Green vegetables are incredibly important for anyone living a healthy lifestyle. Canned items are not the best choice so having these frozen versions is an excellent option.