BeveragesJuicesimple truth organic
Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit

Simple Truth Organic Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit

by simple truth organic

Simple Truth Organic Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit8 CansExpiration Date Always FreshAll items are Free From 101+ artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that’s in the food you serve your family.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Truth Organic Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit!
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
Simple Truth Organic Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I looove seltzer water and this one tastes so good! Its refreshing with that little bit of mango grapefruit flavor! I totally recommend this!
Leah C.
LA
Simple Truth Organic Seltzer Water Mango Grapefruit uploaded by Leah C.
On average, these get a 4. Blackberry hibiscus is 5 ⭐️, Orange Vanilla (my picture) is 4 ⭐️, grapefruit (product picture) is 3 ⭐️.
Cassie C.
Knightdale, NC
For seltzer water, this is pretty good! It has a great taste and smells good. I would actually drink this unlike most seltzer waters I’ve tried.
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
I am addicted to any and every seltzer water but man these ones are my favorite of the simple truth brand. It helps to have something bubbly to avoid sugary drinks.
Cassy H.
Hinton, WV
I am a seltzer water fanatic. I have been through so many and this one is definitely at the top of my list. It’s got great flavor
Jessica W.
Chester, VA
This is a lovely sparkling water. Lots of flavor and a refreshing amount of bubbles. I love that it’s made with natural ingredients.
Betheny P.
Denver
Refreshing! Simple Truth’s seltzers are thirst-quenching without the harsh carbonation bubbles. They fizz and the tab has a satisfying pop when opened. The flavor is incredible and you can taste the grapefruit without the need for all the additives.
Sherry P.
Apache Junction
I actually have not tasted the Mango Grapefruit but I really. like the lime flavor.  I can usually find it on sale since there is such competition in this product line.  I use it instead of alcohol on the days I am abstaining from my nightly wine.  I always have some in the fridge!
Megan D.
I have not had a flavor of these that I did not like. My absolute favorite is the vanilla orange but all of them are good. These help me to not drink sodas and they taste great. They are refreshing and priced really well. You should def try them all!
Laura A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dig these simple Truth seltzer water. They are refreshing and zero calories. My favorite flavor Is Orange Vanilla. It reminds me Of a50-50 Bar . Tasty ! You can mix them in drinks to add a little bubbly. They have a variety of flavors and I think you should givet them a try. #SimpleTruth . #Influenster.

Looking for your answer?