Simple Stories Sn@p! Photo Flips For 6inX8in Binders 12/Pkg-Variety - 4 Each Of 4inX6in, 4inX4in & 3inX4in

BY SIMPLE STORIES

SIMPLE STORIES-Sn@p! Photo Flips For Binders. A snappy way to capture your colorful life! It is easy to add additional photos and cards. Simply insert a photo, peel the adhesive backing and stick to any pocket page or project! This package contains four 4x6 inch adhesive photo flips, four 4x4 inch adhesive photo flips and four 4x3 inch adhesive photo flips for 8x6 inch binders. Acid-free and lignin-free. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn P.
I do the 6x8 size of project life in the simple stores binders. I love how low maintenance and easy to use the size is. It's very low pressure scrapbooking for my busy lifestyle. However, sometimes I just can't fit all of my pictures in the layouts that I want, and these are the easy and convenient choice! I absolutely love them.
Holly G.
I buy these again and again to use in my 12x12 pocket page layouts when I want to squeeze in a few more photos. These work great because they have an adhesive strip that makes it really easy to incorporate.