Simple® Soothing Facial Toner

Our Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

HiiWvthisctiner work in the skin?
Where can i purchase this again if i can’t find it in stores?
i want to buy , is it good for combination skin?
Start your review of Simple® Soothing Facial Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael B.
York, PA
Simple® Soothing Facial Toner uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am reviewing the HERB NOTE TONER. It wasn’t listed for reviewing. This is a product that MOST SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!!! I have two regular fav toners that I use for different reasons, but when I started breaking out badly last year from mask, I had to find a stronger one for the severe acne. I did a lot of research for a good toner with good ingredients that would help with acne while maintaining the PH balance in my skin. I found it!! I love this toner! It contains AHA, BHA, & PHA! It exfoliates, tones, brightens, & quickly diminishes acne, while maintaining PH levels & protecting your skin’s natural barrier! This is excellent because most astringents/toners strip the face, which eliminates all oil & bacteria, but winds up making the issue worst since it gets rid of good bacteria also & makes the natural sebum production speed up from complete loss. It’s the right balance to EFFECTIVELY work! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this toner to all who have oily/acne prone skin, or those who have to periodically fight acne. Won’t be disappointed. This toner doesn’t contain: Alcohol, Parabans, Sulfates SLS, Synthetic Fragrance or Colors. Because it’s an astringent, it does contain witch hazel in place of alcohol. Great for sensitive skin & daily use for preventing acne as well. Vegan & Green.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Simple® Soothing Facial Toner uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to toner right now. It is perfect for sensitive skin, very hydrating and doesn’t feel sticky. Also it’s a great value for money 😊
Alexis V.
Seattle, WA
Simple® Soothing Facial Toner uploaded by Alexis V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this toner because it is literally SIMPLE!! This leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use this in the morning because i want my skin to have that clean and toned skin look in my face and this non-harsh toner does just that. It takes off some remaining make up when I use it at night, which is not often. The price is not bad for a good gentle toner. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I've tried other toners that have left my skin very sun sensitive and sunburned. I found this toner and decided to try it because Simple is known to be natural and safe for sensitive skin. It's also an affordable price, and you get a lot of product. I love using this product in the morning and at night after washing my face and before applying moisturizer and serum. I haven't had any problems with my face being sun sensitive or sunburned since trying it. This product doesn't have a strong smell, which I appreciate because some toners have a strong chemical smell that irritates my nose. I also really appreciate that this toner is alcohol free.

Overall, I would highly recommend this toner to anyone. It's natural, good for sensitive skin, doesn't have a strong smell, and is alcohol free. Simple is a really great brand, and I trust all of their products. You also get a lot of product for a great price. I will definitely be buying this product again and will recommend it to anyone looking for a great toner.

Messiah C.
Tulare
YES YES!! I use two toners and this one is SOOO amazing! Honestly this is what’s made my face great!
Elicia S.
I have been through about five or six bottles of this and I love it! It doesn't contain alcohol, so it doesn't dry my skin out, but still helps to control oil and clear up acne or redness. Definitely a great pick for sensitive skin, but it can be hard to find.
Taylor G.
Marlton, NJ
this really helped even out my skin. My skin is noticeably less blotchy and red ever since using this product consistently
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
To try something new I bought a trial size of this toner, and used it twice a day for a few weeks. I did not notice any difference in the redness from my skin, but I did notice more deep, large, painful pimples start to pop up when I was using this product. These types of.pimples are fairly abnormal to my skin. It didn't have a real purfumey smell.
Princess R.
White Plains, NY
Simple® Soothing Facial Toner uploaded by Princess R.
I lovee this toner so much. My skin feels so soft and refreshed each time I use this. This toner also helped m to clear my pimples so Ia m so grateful for this product. It's very gentle too unlike other toners that have alcohol as one their main ingredient. YOU'LL NEVER REGRET this product! :)
Haley T.
Louisville, KY
This toner is a great value for its price. I have never used a prestige brand toner, so I don't know what to compare it to. I bought this at Meijer on a whim, and have loved it ever since. I have oily skin, so I use it every night after washing my face and in the morning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daisy H.
il y a un an
Mya G. il y a un an
The simple one is my favourite too, it makes your skin feel fresh after use and it fully removes the makeup left behind. And I think around £2 which is even better. It is for all skin types from sensitive to normal and high tolerances skin. Definitely recommendation
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
il y a 3 ans
Simple® Soothing Facial Toner what is everyone's opinion on this toner? Personally I feel like I'm just putting water all over my face!
Carrie R. il y a 2 ans
I feel the same! Like using water but I do see some residual makeup on the pad that my cleansing didn’t remover. Probably won’t purchase again and just go back to using witch hazel.