suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is liquid gold, it is. Keeps our house fresh and smelling non-catty, if you follow. I prefer the spray bottle of it and like its general versatility, from litter box clean ups to unfortunate pet accidents.
We bought this when we brought home our first dog. We wanted to see why she was so interested in our carpet- this stuff works. We had just bought our house and then we got our dog. We ended up washing our carpet with this stuff and our dog stopped sniffing it all up. The consistency is weird, though
I have to admit that I use for remove the odor of my dog. This product had great promise but was disappointing. The directions indicate that you would be able to vacuum the powder after applying "a generous amount of powder to the soiled area".
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is there a way to add new products to the Influencer app data base? I can’t find a product that i would like to review. thanks and happy holidays!!! 🎄
0 answers
does this make me smell good ?
0 answers
I have a golden retriever a my girl loves to run and swimm, you can imagine the smell after that, so i would like to know if this product is 100% effective?
more questions