BY SIMPLE SOLUTION

Angie M.
I have to admit that I use for remove the odor of my dog. This product had great promise but was disappointing. The directions indicate that you would be able to vacuum the powder after applying "a generous amount of powder to the soiled area".
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
There are a lot of pet stain and odor removers out there but I found this one works the best. it doesn't have a harsh smell and really cleans. I got mine at Petco for like $15.00
Josephine G.
Hallsville, MO
With 2 ferrets running around all crazy you have to have a back up somewhere. This has saved my carpet so many times, I mean it was always in the corners but still.
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
I absolutely love this product! We rescue senior and special needs animals and are always cleaning up messes. This wipes up 100% clean and smells great. It's easy to use and lives up to everything that it says it does and more.
Suzanne C.
Norcross, GA
At first didn't know if this product would help my babies till I saw what people wrote on here and I completely agree with their review.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This is an amazing product. It saves furniture. I cannot live without it. I highly recommend it.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a must for anyone who has a kitty! It absolutely works and i couldn't live without it!
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
This stuff works wonders. Used it when fixing up a house and it got rid of the horrible smell
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Yes ,this stuff really works for smell and stain. I recommend thos for anyone with a cat.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Great for smells big time. I let it soak just a few mints and works wonders
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
Does this product remove the odor for good?
Valentina R.
Doral, FL
I have a golden retriever a my girl loves to run and swimm, you can imagine the smell after that, so i would like to know if this product is 100% effective?
Cierra C.
does this make me smell good ?