Simple Solution Original Puppy Training Pads 100pk uploaded by Jennifer C.Simple Solution Original Puppy Training Pads 100pk uploaded by Juliet T.

BY SIMPLE SOLUTION

Prevents leaking and run-off with advanced polymer technology. Powerful attractant plus odor control. Advanced polymer technology converts liquid into gel and locks in moisture. Specifically designed neutralizers eliminate tough urine odors. Accelerates t Prevents leaking and run-off with advanced polymer technology. Powerful attractant plus odor control. Advanced polymer technology converts liquid into gel and locks in moisture. Specifically designed neutralizers eliminate tough urine odors. Accelerates training time by encouraging instinctive elimination. Absorbent core draws in wetness to prevent messy tracking.: Size: 100 ct. see more...

• The product in the picture appears to be a rectangular pa...1 Answers
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
I bought these when I was house training my Pomeranian. She had no interest in using them and instead would do her business wherever she saw fit. Thank goodness she learned quickly to go potty outside. I ended up using the remaining pads as a second defense liner under her crate just in case she ever had an accident. They did seem fairly absorbent but I will not be purchasing again.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
We used these for a short time for our rescue pup. They work great! They are an odd size and don't fit a standard crate well, but they did the trick. We prefer teaching the dogs to potty outside rather than on paper, but in a pinch they work quite well.
Katie M.
These were awesome when potty training our puppies! We used them in their cages at night for those times when we couldn't get to them fast enough. They also came in handy when we had to move across the country as a "just in case" potty place.
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Great for small inside dogs that don't get the opportunity to go outside while there owner is gone but, when it comes to puppies they just chew them up and would rather use the bathroom on the floor.
Lesa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Still prefer to train dogs to go outside, but for those occassions it isn't possible this is a good product. We have used them for airline travel and kitten cages.
Leticia V.
Yuma, AZ
I love these. We used them while potty training our dog when no one was home to take him outside. They worked really well, didn't have to worry about him making a mess.
Holly W.
Newport, TN
Love these.. Supprisingly my dog was potty trained after 4 days and wont go off these pads unfortanetly he loves them so much he refuses to go outide now lol
Jessica M.
Moody, AL
Works well! Absorbs all liquid and not too expensive. I will definitely repurchase and recommend. Good size and easy to pack when going on vacation!
Kaylee W.
These never worked for my dogs. But they seem to be made better than a lot of others. They don't have much of that nasty powder in them either.
Rebecca S.
Springfield, IL
These have saved my floor! Very absorbent! I have 2 small dogs and one must have the tiniest bladder ever. I use these everyday.
Jessi S.
Saint Louis, MO
The product in the picture appears to be a rectangular pad, but the measurements read more like a square. A long, rectangular pad would work much better for the space my rescue pups live in. Can anyone who has used these offer more insight on the shape of the product?