Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesSimple Solution
Eco Care Puppy Training Pads 50pk

Simple Solution Eco Care Puppy Training Pads 50pk

by Simple Solution

Eco-Care Training PadsThese Eco-Care Training Pads are created with high-quality surplus materials that would otherwise be destined for the landfill. Featuring an absorbent top sheet to prevent messy tracking, these innovative pads also include odor neutralizers to eliminate urine odors and advanced polymer technology to turn liquid into gel. Also perfect as litter box mats, dog crate liners, car seat covers and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Solution Eco Care Puppy Training Pads 50pk!
How would you rate this product?
I love the concept here, thus the purpose of me buying these for my Chow. Would love to give five stars. However, the pads weren't as effective as other brands I've tried, in particular Pet Shoppe - ultra training pads 👈🏼 these pads were definitely designed with big dog messes in mind. This brand is good, don't get me wrong, but not for my specific [large breed] needs. Maybe for a smaller dog or anything below medium size mark will suffice. And although my chow-chow is still a puppy she definitely surpassed this brands power to effectively hold her pee within the pad itself. It leaked after several pees. Mind you, it says on the packaging that it can hold up to 5 cups. If this company worked on other [eco-friendly] methods to hold more pee I would reconsider buying because it holds my views in place and that's to eliminate plastic. Hopefully they can make something work for larger dogs, until then this isn't the brand for you if you have anything bigger than a medium size dog.

Looking for your answer?