BY SIMPLE #31 in Face Scrubs

Sensitive Skin Experts. Reveals brighter and more evenly textured skin. With added vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Contains skin-loving exfoliator: Rice Granules. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness Our philosophy is: simple says - never use perfumes, dyes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple says - settle for only the purest possible ingredients.  Simple says - trust the natural goodness in all. see more...

• Who do I now they send me something? (Sorry beginner 😔🙁😌😄) And wh...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I have sensitive skin and can't find a scrub that...1 Answers
  • Will it leave a burning sensation on your face after scrubbing it...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I recently decided to give the Simple line a try, and I'm glad I did! This face wash is great, and my sensitive skin loves it. The product feels like a thin lotion, and the Rice Granules add just enough texture to exfoliate without irritation, and my face doesn't feel as dry when I go to apply my moisturizer. My skin is calming down, and starting to look smoothr and brighter...it has a healthy look now. I absolutely love this cleanser!" in 116 reviews
  • "The rice granules are also very nice, it's nice to know what the little beads are that are taking the skin off your face!" in 5 reviews
Tabitha R.
I love the simple brand. This cleanser scrub works great. I tend to use it while in the shower. Very gentle on my skin while I still get the added effects it gives of cleansing my skin even down to my pores. I highly recommend this product.
Asya E.
When I need a lil facial scrub this is what I use. I love how it leaves my face so smooth and clean feeling. This Alison get all the extra makeup off my face that my cleaner might have left behind. I got this at family dollar
Delanie K.
This is the perfect scrub for those with sensitive skin. It isn’t overly harsh or irritating. I would also recommend this to those with mild acne. Just don’t scrub any active breakouts. I will continue to love and use Simple skincare!
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have combination skin that is sometimes sensitive. I decided to give this product a go being that I needed a good exfoliator. The smell is probably the biggest downside, it LITERALLY smells like kitchen cleaner. It does get rid of dead skin, and rinses all my makeup off easily. I love that this brand is made for sensitive skin, and doesn't use harsh ingredients. Something that a lot of people don't know though is that they do test on animals.
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for sensitive skin but the scrub is very minimal within this product. I like to use this multiple times a week but if I’m looking for a deep cleanse scrub I need to use my Clarisonic or another heavier duty scrub!
Breanna S.
Rock Falls, IL
This is a great product for anyone with dry skin issues (like me!). It's gentle and does a great job of exfoliating my skin and scrubbing off and dead skin that's on my face. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin at all. It had almost a medicinal smell but that doesn't bother me since the scent is light. I will continue to purchase this product!
Hope G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this scrub. I have very sensitive skin so a lot of stuff irritates me. This is gentle enough to use every day but effective. My skin had gotten a lot of compliments. I'm on my 1st bottle and most likely will repurchase. The only thing Im not crazy about is the scent.
Love that this face wash has little scrubbing beads in it. Not like super harsh beads or anything just light little scrubbies that make me feel like I'm actually cleaning deep into my pores. Another plus is that this particular brand is great for sensitive skin like mine, doesn't break me out!
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
I love this facial scrub! I was on the search for a good facial scrub, and decided to give this a try. It's really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it every morning when I wake up, and have actually finished the entire container! I'm definitely buying again!
Rayell B.
I use the product a almost every day. I love a good facial rub. It was left my skin feeling smooth, removed all of the makeup and etc. it wasn't bad on my skin. It's great for sensitive skin. And, the price is affordable.
Ashley B.
Will it leave a burning sensation on your face after scrubbing it in or after washing it off?
Nicole E.
Hamilton
I am really curious about this product. I have really sensitive skin, sunburns are my worst enemy, I just wanted to knowing anyone has tried this and what they thought about it. Other Simple products are great but I worry about the harshness of some other sensitive scrubs. Thanks!
Amanda G.
What other product from this line do you all recommend?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best product from this line and the most effective for sensitive skin?
Iralys S.
St. Cloud, Florida
Is this product good for acne prone skin?