Simple Skincare
Simple Skincare
By Simple
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC

What's your experience with these products?

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
keizer
1 year, 4 months ago
I love the washfor daily use and the wipes are great for camping or other times you can't wash
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I've tried their makeup wipes and daily lotion. I liked both, they felt very fresh had pleasant scents. The makeup wipes are ok, I always have trouble removing my eye Makeup when using the wipes, but they do well for the rest of your face. The lotion was also really good. It wasn't too thick, but it would leave my skin with the feeling like I had put on too much. So I used it at night and when I woke up my skin had absorbed everything and my face felt smooth and hydrated, but I could never wear it under foundation because it took too long to absorb.