Simple Skincare
Simple Skincare
By Simple
Lyz M.

I would love to try this product. I feel that it will work extremely well for me, since I've very sensitive skin.

Kayla W.
Kayla W.
1 year, 4 months ago
I also have very sensitive skin. This is the only product that I am aware of so far which isn't harsh on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to you.
Paloma E.
Paloma E.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, it would because I have sensitive skin and the simple cleansing micellar water works great with my skin.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Try it. I love the eye makeup remover pads.