Simple Skincare
Simple Skincare
By Simple
Angie H.

Are these products worth the hype? And which one is the best option for oily skin

Mary M.
Mary M.
3 years, 10 months ago
In my opinion, I would recommend you using the Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15. Personally I also have oily skin and this moisturizer has done the trick! It leaves my face feeling soft and non greasy/oily especially when using it when doing your makeup. It's on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it!
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
4 years ago
I have a very oily t-zone (forehead,node and chin} the wipes help clean the oils so I could re-apply my makeup. It's good for a temporary clean. The price compare to other wipes is great.