BY SIMPLE #13 in Micellar Water

A new generation of face wash with Micellar bubbles, this gel wash delivers instant hydration and gentle, yet effective cleansing that is perfect for sensitive skin. The micellar facial wash removes dirt and make–up without over-drying skin or leaving it feeling tight.

Buy on Target
Nhan L.
Little Elm
I have combination - acne prone skin. I really really wanted to love this product because of the new "Micellar Water" hype and the fact that they market themselves as "sensitive skin experts.  However, after using it for over 2 weeks. Here are some of my pros and concerns.

Pros: Fragrance free, light weight, no harsh chemicals (as they have claimed on the packaging)

Cons: It dried my face out so badly and does not wash off well, need lots of water to feel like it's been completely washed off. Due to the fact that my skin became so dry and itchy, I started breaking out mainly around my cheeks, chin and nose area.

I paired this face wash with the Simple brand spf moisturizer, so my verdict would be that these two do not go well together.
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
This gel wash has saved me more than one time! Perfect for when you get home too late and just want to wash your makeup off and get down to sleep, yup, this is the one! On days that I wear more makeup I use this gel first and the a cotton round with micellar water to really take all the makeup off! And I don't feel my skin tighter after also, which it's awesome for my dry sensitive skin!
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
this stuff is awesome! i’ve been using it for about 2 months and it’s helped so much with clearing up my acne, helping with redness, and even with my acne scars as well. i started noticing a difference after about 3 to 4 days using it. definitely will purchase again. can’t beat for the price!
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite face wash I have ever used! It's micellar water is great for my skin. It is very gentle. I put this on my face each morning while in the shower. It leaves my face feeling unbelievably soft every single time! I have been using this product for about 3-4 weeks and my acne has gotten a tad better, although I am not sure if that is because of this product.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I currently use this between acne treatment cleansers when my skin is really dry and I really enjoy this. A little goes a long way, non scented, doesn’t try out my skin but rather helps hydrate it. Makes my skin feel very clean. I’ve repurchased this twice so far and I have no complaints.
Crowned G.
So I ran out of my favorite Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash and I wanted to try this new one that caught my eye. Personally, it is an okay facial wash. It doesn't give me any acne and it also doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated but I just prefer the other one over this. I've noticed this one surprisingly suds up less than the original Simple facial wash but I just don't notice a tremendous difference in my skin from using this one instead of my favorite wash from them. 3/5 stars, it's worth a try if you didn't like their original cleanser.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for sensitve skins. I highly recommend this to those who want something light weight to wash and cleanse your face daily with...with no harm to your skin. No scents to this and it hasn't made me break out in acne like i used to with other brands. Highly recommend. Very affordable as well.
Kimberly M.
I’ve never really tried many items from this brand but I must say that I am so impressed with this face wash. First things first, the price was $4.99. Secondly the face wash gets every bit of dirt and makeup off the skin. Lastly, my face was so soft, smooth and not overly dry afterwards. I give this product a 10. 💃🏻🎉🎊
Mercedes H.
Venus
I think this wash is good quality because I can feel it working. I needed something to remove excess oil after i remove my makeup with coconut oil. I wouldn't necessarily say it's gentle on the skin because of how strong it is, but I would recommend it to others.
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
amazing! Bought some a week ago and I already see a difference in my acne. Works so well. I scrub it on and leave it for 10 min then wash it off. I use it in the morning or at night. Feels clean and smells good! I recommend to a few friends as something to try and buy!
Iralys S.
St. Cloud, Florida
I'm currently using this product and my face has been red as if I were in the sun all day but I haven't been. Has anyone else had this problem while using this product?
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love using micellar water to remove make up, having dry skin this seems perfect. Is this available at stores nationwide? It's not at the Target I go to yet.
Carrie P.
Does this really work?
Candace T.
Does this dry your skin? Say your skin type for reference please!!