BY SIMPLE

Our first-ever Hydrating Booster is a multi-use product that delivers instant and 24 hour long-lasting hydration to thirsty skin whenever you need. The lightweight and intensely hydrating formula instantly quenches dry skin, smoothing away tightness and dryness for skin that feels more comfortable and supple and looks naturally dewy-fresh with every use.

Simple® Skincare Water Boost™ Hydrating Booster
  • "I am someone who loves being in the sun all throughout the summer. I love laying out by the pool, going to the beach, and going hiking outdoors. Although I ALWAYS make sure I wear sunscreen, my skin can still feel pretty drained and dehydrated from the sun's strong rays. I tried this product out after a day swimming and laying out by the pool. After taking a shower and using my favorite simple foaming cleanser I dried my face with a soft towl and applied this hydrating booster as a priming layer before my night cream. It felt so lightweight with a clear gel-like consistency but it was NOT sticky or heavy, it felt just right! A little goes a long way so I would recommend using ----about a pea sized amount. I liked how it instantly replenished my skin before I used a moisturizer. After a long day out in the sun I felt that it really helped hydrate my skin back to softness. I waited about 1 min for the formula to sink in, and then applied my face cream on top. It seemed to really help the cream sink deeper into the layers of my skin and fully quench the thirst my skin needed! I also really liked that the product was scent-less and would not upset my sensitive skin. However.... I would not recommend putting it on any areas of your face/body if you have broken skin (one part of my face had a previous reaction to a chemical peel that burned part of my skin's layer... accidentally I applied some of this product to that part of my face and I felt a slight burning sensation and some irritation so I DO NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING IT ON ANY BROKEN SKIN if you have a infected break out, peeling skin or a burn.... BUT for the rest of my face, IT REALLY WORKED WONDERS! I highly recommend trying it if you have dry, dehydrated sensitive skin, and are looking for a lightweight chemical free, plant based booster to add to your skin care routine. It is perfect for the summer time!

***I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all my opinions are my own." in 8 reviews
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this hydrating gel cream. It is very similar to Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer but this product costs significantly less. I saw instant results the next morning after using this product my face looked rejuvenated and felt amazingly soft. I first used the hydrating makeup wipes to remove my makeup and then applied this product before bed. The product applies to skin very smoothly, it is not heavy feeling or sticky. A little of bit of the product goes a long way I applied about a pea sized amount onto my entire face. The product does not have any strong scent and did not aggravate my very sensitive skin. I did not notice any new breakouts or irritation to my skin since I began using this product. I have received multiple compliments from my family and friends about the appearance of my skin and even recommended this product to a friend. I love how this product is formulated paraben free! This was my first time using Simply products but I will definitely use this product as well as the water boost facial makeup remover. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster*
Abby H.
Aurora
Absolutely love this product!! I used to suffer from dry patches especially around my nose and cheeks, and I use this twice a day after toner and before moisturizer and it completely got rid of them. It’s a light gel that sinks into your skin and it didn’t leave oily residue. It could probably be used as a makeup primer.
Kerri H.
Frisco, TX
Not a huge product volume to the product, but I have noticed more moisture to my skin. This was my first time purchasing the product so I definitely need to get a few more uses, but so far so good. I think it is a good price range for the product as well.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
This product is amaze balls... I received this product in my ispy glam bag and I cannot put it down. I love the way this makes my face feel after I moisturize every morning. I give this a thumbs up...
Kelsey M.
Saco
I got this in my Ipsy bag. You can automatically feel how hydrating this little tube is. I mix it with my moisturizer to give me a little extra boost of hydration in the morning! There’s not a smell to it really or at least I haven’t noticed. If you have dry skin and your moisturizer isn’t doing it for you, just grab this. You can tell the difference!
Kirsten C.
I use this everyday after cleansing and before my moisturizer. I love how fast absorbing it is, doesn't cause breakouts and adds an extra boost of hydtation. I went 1 week without using this product and I noticed a huge difference - my skin became dry and flakey around my mouth/chin. If you're looking for some added moisture at a good price, this may be your ticket!
Samantha R.
This bottle is so little but, the product is perfect for adding hydration to the skin. I always put this on after washing my face and before continuing the rest of my skincare routine. It immediately makes my tight skin supple and refreshed!
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
I use this mixed in with my moisturizer since my skins been extra dry lately. I think it’s helpful but I can still see some dry patches sometimes. Even if I put some on the spot, you can still see some friends which is why I docked a star off.
Madalyn J.
I really like this product.  I use it daily after washing and toning my face.  It's a lightweight and absorbing primer and really helps moisturize the driest parts of my face, which for me are around my mouth and nose.  I follow up by using  the Simple Hydrating Gel Cream and then the Simple Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer (at night) or the Simple Protecting Light Moisture SPF15 (in the morning).
Lenka C.

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this used like a moisturizer?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
What is your favorite way to use this?
Alecia K.
Is simple cruelty free?
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this effective on ezcema conditions?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I have really dry skin.. and nothing is working.. honestly. For someome with dry af skin... is this good?!