BY SIMPLE #33 in Toners & Astringents

Our Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

• I have used toners before that cause my skin to be very sun sensi...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start seeing change in your skin...1 Answers
  • How successful has anyone found this product!? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lela P.
Okay now that I actually gave this product for a try more than once, I can give a true review because after using it the first time it seemed like it irritated my acne. I never implemented a toner into my skincare routine again after being pretty much traumatized by how strong the Clinique Clarifying Lotion Anti-Blemish Solutions was on my skin (i thought all toners would be like that).
I picked this one up again after i updated my skincare routine and let me tell youuuu i think this is why my skin never cleared up ... toner is extremely important! This one has no scent, or smell, or irritation and since using it again my blemishes have really started to clear up!!!!!! Its made me realize that even though i was cleansing my skin regularly, i was just leaving my pores and blemishes open to the same environmental harms by not balancing my Ph with a toner. I am so happy i decided to give this another try because it has helped change my skin game 🧚‍♂️
Oh and I almost forgot to mention... 5 stars for the price too! Extremely affordable and effective
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
Omg I love love love love this product. My daily routine every morning is to wet my face. Use a micellor makeup remover, cleans my face, exfoliate (2-3 times a week), do a mask (3-5 times a week), use this awesome toner!!, use my tarte moisturizer, and eye cream! This rountine helps everything. I just added in using biore blackever nose removed strips, but I don't know if I will continue this.
Courtney D.
Eustis
I was worried about this product because products from Simple has broken me out in the past & has caused some dry patches on my skin, but this toner is pretty amazing if you're in a pinch. Its also great if you're new to skin care & new to toners.  Sadly, it didn't do anything magical to my skin, but it did make it smooth & hydrated when I layered it. Having sensitive acne prone skin, trying new products can be scary but don't be scared by this toner!  Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
I purchased this product because it doesn't have any alcohol or artificial fragrances. I use this facial toner in my am skincare routine, specifically when my face is unhappy (acne, excessive dryness, etc.). In the mornings, I washed my face with a gentle cleanser, then applied this toner, followed by serum and moisturizer. Although this toner isn't super powerful, it is just what my face needed on those days that my skin was out of balance. I would consider purchasing this product again. Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Bella M.
corpus christi
A nice, generic toner that I like to use when I’ve had a full face of makeup on all day to make sure I got all the makeup off and prep my face for the other steps in my routine. This toner is very gentle and I never had any issues with it, but I don’t think it’s necessary if you aren’t regularly wearing face makeup but I may pick up another bottle to try it again.
Bianca C.
I like this brand and I like this product a lot. I like that it's simple ingredients without the harshness of chemicals. No scent. Very gentle on my skin leaving my feeling fresh and clean. Easy to find (available at target) and very reasonable priced. Will repurchase and would recommend especially to those with sensitive skin.
Simply S.
This is a very good simple toner and does not cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin which is nice because toners are the products that I’m prone to be sensitive to the most. It doesn’t do anything special for me though but I recommend if you need a quick pick up and don’t know which toner to get.
Sandra Y.
Mankato
I am currently using this as part of my daily face routine. It's my first time using this product and I have been using it for about almost three weeks now. It has a nice easy packaging like a normal toner packaging. I seem to liked this toner a lot the first time I used it because i felt like it made my skin clear up a lot along with smoothing out some textures on my face especially my forehead. I also like how it doesn't give that burn and doesn't have an alcohol smell to it. I would probably see if i want to purchase it again, since i am not finished with my current first bottle yet.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
I’ve only used a couple of times so far since purchasing. Not 100% sure but think it’s made my skin a little more oily than normal. Will try a few more times to figure out if it’s this product or another that’s doing that to my skin. Good price and good list of ingredients.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I usually don’t use toners, and this is my first time. I would say this is good value, and very gentle and soothing on the skin. It does have nice packaging, and it makes my face feel soothes. I would probably get the pores one next time because I have large pores.
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
i never use a facial toner, when i supose to put it in my face before what?
Cindy H.
Mount Dora, FL
Most toners dry out my face... anyone think this one would?
Samantha N.
Lawrence , MA
What is this product EXACLY for?
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have dry and a bit sensitive skin and acne scars would it help with my dryness and scarring??
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you get a free sample anywhere of this toner? I want to start using toner and would like to try a trial.