BY SIMPLE #12 in Toners & Astringents

Our Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

• I have used toners before that cause my skin to be very sun sensi...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start seeing change in your skin...1 Answers
  • How successful has anyone found this product!? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Courtney D.
Eustis
I was worried about this product because products from Simple has broken me out in the past & has caused some dry patches on my skin, but this toner is pretty amazing if you're in a pinch. Its also great if you're new to skin care & new to toners.  Sadly, it didn't do anything magical to my skin, but it did make it smooth & hydrated when I layered it. Having sensitive acne prone skin, trying new products can be scary but don't be scared by this toner!  Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
I purchased this product because it doesn't have any alcohol or artificial fragrances. I use this facial toner in my am skincare routine, specifically when my face is unhappy (acne, excessive dryness, etc.). In the mornings, I washed my face with a gentle cleanser, then applied this toner, followed by serum and moisturizer. Although this toner isn't super powerful, it is just what my face needed on those days that my skin was out of balance. I would consider purchasing this product again. Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
My face felt clean after using this product but also veryyyy dry. I followed up with a moisturizer and makeup. Throughout the day my face (t-zone specifically) became greasier more quickly than it normally would have. I would not use again in the daytime, but this product was a good helper on evenings when i ran out of makeup wipes and needed a clean face quickly.
Simply S.
This is a very good simple toner and does not cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin which is nice because toners are the products that I’m prone to be sensitive to the most. It doesn’t do anything special for me though but I recommend if you need a quick pick up and don’t know which toner to get.
Sandra Y.
Mankato
I am currently using this as part of my daily face routine. It's my first time using this product and I have been using it for about almost three weeks now. It has a nice easy packaging like a normal toner packaging. I seem to liked this toner a lot the first time I used it because i felt like it made my skin clear up a lot along with smoothing out some textures on my face especially my forehead. I also like how it doesn't give that burn and doesn't have an alcohol smell to it. I would probably see if i want to purchase it again, since i am not finished with my current first bottle yet.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
I’ve only used a couple of times so far since purchasing. Not 100% sure but think it’s made my skin a little more oily than normal. Will try a few more times to figure out if it’s this product or another that’s doing that to my skin. Good price and good list of ingredients.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I usually don’t use toners, and this is my first time. I would say this is good value, and very gentle and soothing on the skin. It does have nice packaging, and it makes my face feel soothes. I would probably get the pores one next time because I have large pores.
Cheka P.
Boston
Love this toner, I have sensitive skin and this toner gets the job done. Removes makeup, best when gently and let the cotton pads rest on your eyelids for a few seconds. Doesn’t irritate my skin and after consistent use my face has lightened a lot
Brittney S.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! The simple brand has simple formulas that Nourish my skin and leaves me feeling clean and glowing! This toner saved my skin after struggling with breakouts and allergic reactions to my face. It's soothing and calming and cleansing all in one! I love their micellar water formula and use both daily! My only complaint is that the toner is SO hard to find in stores!
Aderonke I.
I honestly didn’t notice any major changes in my skin, comparing my before toner use to after. I also thought the toner had an odd smell. Finally, the instructions say to wipe it upward along your face which I just found awkward.
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
i never use a facial toner, when i supose to put it in my face before what?
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have dry and a bit sensitive skin and acne scars would it help with my dryness and scarring??
Cindy H.
Mount Dora, FL
Most toners dry out my face... anyone think this one would?
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you get a free sample anywhere of this toner? I want to start using toner and would like to try a trial.
Samantha N.
Lawrence , MA
What is this product EXACLY for?