BY SIMPLE #37 in Toners & Astringents

Our Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

• I have used toners before that cause my skin to be very s...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start seeing change in y...1 Answers
  • How successful has anyone found this product!? 1 Answers
Lela P.
Okay now that I actually gave this product for a try more than once, I can give a true review because after using it the first time it seemed like it irritated my acne. I never implemented a toner into my skincare routine again after being pretty much traumatized by how strong the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion was on my skin (i thought all toners would be like that).
I picked this one up again after i updated my skincare routine and let me tell youuuu i think this is why my skin never cleared up ... toner is extremely important! This one has no scent, or smell, or irritation and since using it again my blemishes have really started to clear up!!!!!! Its made me realize that even though i was cleansing my skin regularly, i was just leaving my pores and blemishes open to the same environmental harms by not balancing my Ph with a toner. I am so happy i decided to give this another try because it has helped change my skin game 🧚‍♂️
Oh and I almost forgot to mention... 5 stars for the price too! Extremely affordable and effective
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love the simplicity of this toner and how’s gente it is.  It doesn’t have a scent and that’s good for my sensitive skin.  My gpface feels nice and moisturized after I use it which is unusual for a toner.  I used to not use toners because I thought they were all as harsh as the ones I’d tried.  I’ve found some very nice ones, including this one.  I use many Simple products and they are all awesome.  They Are very affordable as well.  I found some great deals for them on Hollar.com.
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
I purchased this product because it doesn't have any alcohol or artificial fragrances. I use this facial toner in my am skincare routine, specifically when my face is unhappy (acne, excessive dryness, etc.). In the mornings, I washed my face with a gentle cleanser, then applied this toner, followed by serum and moisturizer. Although this toner isn't super powerful, it is just what my face needed on those days that my skin was out of balance. I would consider purchasing this product again. Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
A nice, generic toner that I like to use when I’ve had a full face of makeup on all day to make sure I got all the makeup off and prep my face for the other steps in my routine. This toner is very gentle and I never had any issues with it, but I don’t think it’s necessary if you aren’t regularly wearing face makeup but I may pick up another bottle to try it again.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC
This is a great toner for people with dry skin. I’m sure it would be great for oily skin as well, but while a lot of timers can be drying, I was looking for one to help with my acne and getting my face truly clean after wearing makeup all day, while not drying my skin out as I have very dry skin already. I recommend this for sure.
Simply S.
This is a very good simple toner and does not cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin which is nice because toners are the products that I’m prone to be sensitive to the most. It doesn’t do anything special for me though but I recommend if you need a quick pick up and don’t know which toner to get.
Sandra Y.
Mankato
I am currently using this as part of my daily face routine. It's my first time using this product and I have been using it for about almost three weeks now. It has a nice easy packaging like a normal toner packaging. I seem to liked this toner a lot the first time I used it because i felt like it made my skin clear up a lot along with smoothing out some textures on my face especially my forehead. I also like how it doesn't give that burn and doesn't have an alcohol smell to it. I would probably see if i want to purchase it again, since i am not finished with my current first bottle yet.
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
Omg I love love love love this product. My daily routine every morning is to wet my face. Use a micellor makeup remover, cleans my face, exfoliate (2-3 times a week), do a mask (3-5 times a week), use this awesome toner!!, use my tarte moisturizer, and eye cream! This rountine helps everything. I just added in using biore blackever nose removed strips, but I don't know if I will continue this.
Wendolyn H.
It did even put my skin but it made me a bit oily. My grandmother bought this for me, but she has a different skin type than me so it works better for her. I only tried it once, so I’d definitely be willing to give it a second shot since nothing seemed to be very wrong with it.
Evelyn O.
This is a great affordable toner it cleanses your face and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I was really happy to try this product although the sent it weird I think they could improve it but for the good quality It doesn't bother and it doesn't linger.
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
i never use a facial toner, when i supose to put it in my face before what?
Cindy H.
Mount Dora, FL
Most toners dry out my face... anyone think this one would?
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have dry and a bit sensitive skin and acne scars would it help with my dryness and scarring??
Samantha N.
Lawrence , MA
What is this product EXACLY for?
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
Does anyone like this toner? I'm thinking about trying it.

back