Simple® Skincare Hydrating Cleansing Oil

NEW Simple® Skincare Hydrating Cleansing Oil: At Simple® Skincare, we believe that cleansing with an oil doesn’t have to leave skin feeling greasy, oily and not fully clean. Our NEW Hydrating Cleansing Oil is tough on makeup and rinses off with no greasy feel. Like all Simple® Skincare products, it does not contain dyes or artificial perfumes and is perfect for those with sensitive skin.

• Made with 100% pure grapeseed oil, which is light in texture and rich in skin-loving ingredients. Just apply to a dry face and rinse off with water for cleansed, hydrated and soft skin.
  • Dissolves make-up (even waterproof make-up!) and deeply cleanses pores with a light feel.
  • Puts nourishment and hydration back into skin.
  • Skin is left feeling soft and smooth without a greasy finish.

Has anyone broke out from this yet? ?
Is this oily or sort of thick or watery?
Are there any similarly priced dupes for this product? I bought extras when I heard it was being discontinued, but I only have one bottle left. 😭
Start your review of Simple® Skincare Hydrating Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
“I love Simple hydrating cleansing oil! It gets my skin clean and feels good, moisturized without being oily. I think it also gives my skin a bright and healthy glow and does not cause me to break out! It has lasted me a long time and I would definitely buy it!” in 30 reviews
“This product is perfect for sensitive skin. I got one as a free sample to review and I'm am completely satisfied. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and with a natural glow.” in 27 reviews
San Diego, CA
Far and away the best cleansing oil I've used. It easily removes all my makeup, without strong fragrances or stinging my eyes. You only need a few drops to remove an entire face - hmm when I'm wearing stage makeup- and my skin feels clean, hydrated, and smooth after.
Dry, Combination / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
Watertown
This has an awesome ingredient for acne prone combination skin. Grape seed oil is the ingredient and it’s really light but really effective. Removes all makeup and oil based impurities. No residue. This helped clear up my acne when nothing worked. People make the mistake of trying to clean their skin without hydrating and just make acne worse. This hydrates while really cleaning skin of buildup. Inexpensive and can be picked up at the local drugstore. I have repurchased many times.
Combination / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Dark Spots
Morrisville, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this cleansing oil! I use it every day before I wash my face especially when I’m wearing makeup. It does an amazing job at removing my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling really clean! I have combination skin and this doesn’t leave any residue on my skin. I picked this up at Target on sale and I would highly recommend it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I have been using this product for a month now, and I have to say it has worked wonders! My makeup is removed which is usually hard to remove with other products. Next to that, it also moisturizes my skin. You can feel the oils from this product penetrating my dry skin. It feels amazing.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity
Brockton
This was my holy grail cleanser. I would use it to take off all my makeup at the end of the day followed by a water base cleanser to get my skin fully purified. Sadly, this has been discontinued. However, one can still get this amazing cleanser on Amazon quite easily.
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Goleta, CA
I love this oil for removing makeup. It is very gentle, even in the eye area. It does not leave a residue behind after rinsing. A no frills cleansing oil that gets the job done and doesn’t break the bank.
Saint Helens, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
If your new to the idea of double cleansing and oil cleansers, this is a good one to start with. It’s affordable, good for sensitive skin, and cleans well without stripping your skin. If you’ve been thinking of getting your feet wet with a Korean Style skin care regimen, then this is a good place to start
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is my holy grail cleansing oil and I am so, so sad that it has been discontinued. Combined with the Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 8 fl oz, this cleanser cleans off makeup in a snap and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I’m glad I picked up extras the last time I bought this cleanser, but I’m about to run out. :(
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Wish this wasn't discontinued! For my skin (very acne prone and slightly dry) there are a lot of benefits to this being: very affordable, removes makeup, sunscreen and waterproof mascara, feels gentle, no fragrance and a bottle lasts forever.
I use this as first step to dry face then rinse off and follow up with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.
It's a bit more watery than straight oil and does take a bit to spread, but it gets the job done!

Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
modesto
This is the perfect pre cleansing product!!!! I use this to remove the day before I go in with my treatment cleanser and it is completely amazing. Removed everything on your skin but never strips your skin even in the slightest. Such a good product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...