BY SIMPLE #59 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

NEW Simple® Skincare Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover: At Simple® Skincare, we believe that cleansers can get the job done without causing irritation to the skin. Our NEW Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover is both effective at removing makeup and gentle on the skin and lashes. Like all Simple® Skincare products, it does not contain dyes or artificial perfumes and is perfect for those with sensitive skin.

• Bi-phase cleanser contains two parts, vitamin water and a cleansing oil, that are separate until mixed together. Make sure to shake well, then apply to a cotton pad and swipe over the eye area to cleanse.
  • Effortlessly dissolves waterproof make-up without harsh rubbing.
  • Instantly hydrates and conditions lashes.
  • Does not sting or irritate the delicate eye area.

• Is this product kind to skin? It is advertised as such... 1 Answers
  • Does this product contain any oils?1 Answers
  • Which is better... the simple remover or the Garnier one?...1 Answers
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
I’ve tried numerous forms of eye makeup, but never really had a favorite cleanser until now. This cleanser was a dream come true. It felt oily upon application and started to break down my eye makeup almost immediately. It was gentle and did not burn my eyes whatsoever. This is not harsh by any means, at least not for me! I would highly recommend.
Emily V.
I got to try this out complimentary a while ago thanks to influenster and since I've repurchased because it has hands down become my favorite makeup remover. The bottle is small but a little truly goes a long waym. I noticed other makeup removes never fully remove all of my makeup I'd still have to go and wash my face to get rid of it all but this one truly gets does the job. And it makes it so easy to remove eye makeup too, one swipe will get most of my eye makeup off. Its a little oily but it does not leave your face feeling oily at all. Its also really gentle but It leaves your face feeling soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I don’t love this, but I also don’t hate it. It removes my eye makeup easily, but it doesn’t get off all my mascara. It also doesn’t burn my eyes like some makeup remover. I just don’t like how oily it is and how hard the oil is to get off the skin.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I literally couldn't go a night without this! Regardless if I'm beat from work and being a single mother, and don't have the time to get a super good face wash in or whenever I'm changing my make up look and want to insure that all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and primer are completely removed off my eyes (I found can easily be used for entire face however!) This is my baby! Simple has the best make up removing products, like this amazing awesome Duel Effect Eye Make Up Remover! I absolutely love them and use multiple items from their brand and line daily and haven't found anything even nearly as great! It works amazingly and leaves your skin in a better condition! Its made for sensitive skin so all of us even though with super sensitive skin can reap the benefits of this skin loving line! Nothing removes my eye make up so fast and efficiently as this Duel Effect Make Up Remover! Literally not a trace of any of the water proof mascara and eyeliner which we all have had that issue when washing our face and removing our make up at night and waking up to blackness around our eye area and in our little creases in our under eye! Which is the worse even thought your washing you face again in the morning you don't want to wake up looking like that or be sleeping with traces of make up, which means there are more than likely traces of dirt and bacteria left on the most sensitive area of our faces! Never ever have that worry again with Simple Skin Duel Effect Eye Make Up Remover, Shake it up, apply a small amount to a cotton ball, cotton pad or my fave a Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing wipe and with one or two swipes across your eyelid, and lash line have every but of make up removed! It has amazing ingredients that actually condition and protects your eye lashes which is a win win for me and my lashes! Plus it leaves you skin fresh, clean and so soft without any residue left behind! I could write a book about this! I love it! Even when my make up removing pen is out of sight I shake and apply a small amount to a pointed cotton swab and can clean up my under eye or any mistakes with liner, etc and reapply make up on top of that spot with out needing to rinse or wipe off and residue! Love love love it....purchase it....I get all my Simple Products which is everything from Make Up & Skin Care Wipes, Facial Washes & Scrubs, Moisturizers, Micellar Water and My all time Fave This Duel Effect Make Up Remover from Ulta....super affordable and works amazingly!!!!! And all made with skin loving ingredient that are not harsh on skin! Simple® Skincare Dual Effect Makeup Remover
Tabitha R.
Great product.

This product is just an amazing eye makeup remover. It is very gentle on the eyes and has never caused me any irritation.

It’s very easy to use. Just shake the bottle to mix. Apply to a cotton round or ball. Place over eye area for a few seconds. And gently swipe.

Removes even the stubborn hard to remove products.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
This is one of the best drug store finds I've ever come across. I've used a lot of eye makeup removers in the past, and they are not all equal. Some eye makeup removers have been too harsh for my skin and make the area dry and burn. This product is not at all like that. It has 2 layers in the bottle- a cleaner and an oil. Shake the bottle to mix it up before using and apply it to your under eyes/ wherever your makeup is using a pad or a q-tip and voila! The makeup comes right off. Before discovering this product I was using the Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover which don't get me wrong is also really nice, but this is a total dupe for it. Both of the products have the oil and cleaner in it, which leaves your skin feeling soft and cared for, but this one is cheaper. I'm on my second bottle now and don't see myself changing products anytime soon. Only advice would be to make sure the lid is closed all the way and you put it in a plastic baggie before traveling because the oils could harm clothing if it leaks out. I highly recommend this product. I'm sharing a couple pictures showing how easily it removes mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. I used Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara, SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Pencil To Go, and an Ulta eyeshadow palette to demonstrate.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Yes this takes off any makeup products, but my issue is that it leaves a film of oil on your face. You'll need to use a face wash after. I have never had any skin reactions from this.
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
It is non oily. But it has a hard time breaking down strong water proof mascara. It eventually gets the job done but I often feel like it takes too much time and effort. There are so many better options out there.
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
This eye makeup remover is great for the price! It's made with ingredients I can pronounce which is always a great thing. It does need to be shaken before use which is the only type of eye makeup remover that works for my waterproof mascara and liner. I put a small amount on clean ring fingers first to loosen without rubbing excessively. When my lashes feel like most of the product is off I pat with a cotton pad and then wash my face. I always try to avoid rubbing the makeup off because who wants eye wrinkles? It washes off with face soap perfectly and I don't have any black rings after. The bottle is pretty big and you only need a small amount so it lasts. I think it's under $7 which is amazing. I purchased at shoprite. Will continue using and definitely recommend. Simple® Skincare Dual Effect Makeup Remover
Latda P.
Im absolutely obsessed with this makeup remover. Ive been using a lot of waterproof makeup for the summer, and a lot of makeup removers does not do the job. But this product really gets dowb to business and removed some of my toughest makeup off. Especially my liquid mattes!! Its every easy on the skin. Not drying and very gentle on the eye areas. Its also not very oily. Im sure those of you have come across thos makeup removers that very oily and makes your skin feels like you've just cleaned your whole face with a bottle of cooking oil. You wont be having those problems anymore once you try this. For those that have oily skin please dont be scared to try. It works great! I also have very oily skin. So i would definetly recommend it.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does this really work well? I am looking for something that doesn't leave my eyelids greasy.
Allie K.
Does this work well with all makeup? Including waterproof and mascara?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Does this leave an oily residue on your face
Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
DDoes anybody else love this product as much as i do?
Amanda S.
Riverview, NB
How well does it work on mascara? I have never found one that works right.....

back