BY SIMPLE #15 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This product has been reformulated. See new version here.

• I don’t usually have sensitive skin, until it comes to ma...2 Answers
  • my skin is sensitive where can I buy these at?15 Answers
  • I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make ...25 Answers
Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • "They remove makeup really well, even water resistant mascara, and the don't burn at all, I feel comfortable enough to even try to clean my waterline!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have tried so many makeup remover wipes and while most work the same way, these do not dry out my face or leave my face feeling tight. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have used them on my eyes, which are very sensitive, and found that there was the tiniest bit of a burning sensation, and it didn't remove waterproof mascara, so I stopped using it in the eye area." in 15 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so they work really well for that, but they also get rid of all the dirt and oil on nights when I don't feel like/don't have time to wash my face. " in 15 reviews
  • "I love these facial wipes because they work great on my sensitive skin without causing irritation, or drying my skin out." in 15 reviews
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
These cleansing facial wipes were actually pretty good, just not for the purpose, I was hoping for. I wanted to find a really good makeup wipe that can take off all of my eye makeup without having to rub super hard, and this one did not remove my eye makeup hardly at all. I had to use another form of makeup remover to remove my eye makeup, but I know that makeup wipes shouldn't be used on the eyes anyway (they sure are convenient and travel-friendly, though). However, I did like to use these on my face, and after using these I didn't feel like I had to wash my face off at all! It felt like I just washed my face with a cleanser. These are great for those nights you go out to a party or night out and come home late, too lazy to take off your makeup and do the whole routine of washing your face, etc. If you use these and just make sure your eye makeup is removed properly, these are great!
Zoey N.
This is hands down the best makeup remover I’ve ever used. It is really convenient and fast. It took all of my makeup off in just a sec. if I have waterproof makeup, I will just leave it onto my face for about 10” and it melts everything off. Plus, affordable price. I usually it a pack which saves you even more. Get it at Target, it’s cheaper there. Doesn’t really have any smell in particular.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Wanted to see what the hype was about these, and was sadly disappointed with them. They do get makeup off, but I still had mascara and eyeliner residue. Also they are rough feeling which irritated my skin, and made it harder to clean off the residue. I noticed some minor breakouts after I had started using these, and felt like these wipes really didn’t get the majority of my makeup off. It was as if I had a film or something slick on my face from the cleanser before I used my face wash.

They get the job done, but I don’t think I will repurchase these again.
Victoria J.
These are BY FAR my FAVORITE makeup remover wipes. For years I used neutrogena wipes and suffered the sting and burn after one or two wipes. I tried these one day when I saw them on sale and my life was CHANGED. These are wetter than other wipes which means you do not have to rub too hard to remove makeup. They easily remove your makeup and allow you to be more gentle on your eyes and face. The remover is also more gentle and it’s the first wipe that doesn’t make my face sting and burn. I love these so so so much they are the best makeup wipes EVER.
Cynthia C.
These are decent but DEFINITELY NOT as good as Simple Micellar wipes. There is no comparison, in my opinion. I’m finding I have to really make an effort to remove the makeup with multiple passes, almost scrubbing. With the micellar wipes, the makeup comes off so much easier, less pressure.
The formula is gentle, it doesn’t feel oily and doesn’t burn my face or eyes. Just doesn’t make my face feel completely clean after using.
Jennifer F.
These are decent makeup wipes. The value back is a better deal than buying just one and they are expensive, for about 5$ you only get 25 wipes, however they don’t have a strong fragrance and they did not break me out. They did remove makeup easily, with a lot of eye makeup somestimes two wipes are needed which again makes them more expensive. Can be found at Walmart.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
I used these awhile back because I was looking for a good face wipe and Simple was a new brand at the time. I mean they worked good at cleaning off my face. I didnt wear a lot of makeup at the time but it did get dirt and stuff off my face and made my face feel good. They didnt irritate my skin or anything which is also a major plus. I don't know why I stopped buying them but would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Krysjahn J.
I LOVE these wipes! They are my definite go to cleansing product. If you need a quick clean it’s just amazing. I feel clean and refreshed and you can see the dirt come off. My acne clears and it removes makeup like a charm! They are definitely the best wipes if you ask me. They are especially great for those with sensitive dry skin BUT they are definitely great for everyone with every skin type!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly sub boxes. Again, as I stated in my last makeup towelette review, I don’t use them much. They are great for a quick mediocre cleanse, like while traveling, but at home, I prefer using decent skincare cleanser with my Clarisonic. My mature skin needs the pampering for sure and makeup wipes don’t do a good job. Sorry folks!
Marquita S.
Richmond
I used this at work because of dust and they cleaned my skin wonderfully. I will be a repeat customer because their products are gentle to the skin, and do not irritate the skin.  I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement these facial wipes are perfect. I would recommend Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes if you have sensitive skin.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
When do you use these? I.e. At night before bed? In the morning?
Sarah S.
I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make up at night like I should. Everything is too painful and leaves my skin really dry. Do these dry your skin out?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I have a problem with makeup wipes burning my eyes a lot of the time. I was wondering if these burn??
dreya j.
Really love these wipes , Where Can I buy these at?
Maria C.
I want this, where can I get it??

back