5 colors available

BY SIMPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

This product has been reformulated. See new version here.

• my skin is sensitive where can I buy these at?15 Answers
  • I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make up at nigh...25 Answers
  • Is this a good product I'm looking for a makeup wipe that soft on m...9 Answers
Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • "I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and most makeup remover wipes make my eyes burn but these don't do that at all!" in 80 reviews
  • "They remove makeup really well, even water resistant mascara, and the don't burn at all, I feel comfortable enough to even try to clean my waterline!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have used them on my eyes, which are very sensitive, and found that there was the tiniest bit of a burning sensation, and it didn't remove waterproof mascara, so I stopped using it in the eye area." in 15 reviews
  • "I love these facial wipes because they work great on my sensitive skin without causing irritation, or drying my skin out." in 15 reviews
  • "I have tried so many makeup remover wipes and while most work the same way, these do not dry out my face or leave my face feeling tight. " in 15 reviews
ysar b.
ysar b.
Austin, TX
I've been using Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes, but I ran out, and when I went to order some , it seemed my store was out of stock. So I tried these by Simple instead, primarily due to the reasonable price.

I've got fairly sensitive skin, especially in the eye area, but I do wear makeup to work every day, and that requires a quick cleansing each night. Since I'm way too lazy to go through a whole skincare routine, I'm pretty devoted to just using wipes. These wipes by Simple have virtually no scent and don't irritate my skin, and they're also great at removing even my waterproof mascara without too much rubbing. Immediately after using them, my face sort of feels like it has some kind of sticky residue on it, but after a minute to dry, it feels perfectly clean. Weird.

I still prefer the ones by Burt's, if for nothing else than the grapefruit scent and the immediately clean feeling, but these Simple wipes work well and will most likely be my back-up whenever I can't find my favorite.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Belmont, NC
I used this as soon I got my sample and I liked them..I only had on lip stick (color stay 24) and some light powder foundation. And these wipes did great. But today I had on the whole 9, concealer foundation powder highlighter eye primer and eye color mascara and eye liner and lipstick and I had to use 3 of these. It wasn't that it didn't take the makeup off it was the feeling it left after words. And I thought maybe I needed to use a second one to get that greasy residue off but it didn't which is why I used a 3rd......And then I had to use my normal face wash. The first time I didn't have that feeling. But I also didn't have on that much makeup on.........so if you are a person who doesn't wear much make-up these will do great.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
I always enjoy the Simple brand due to the fact that I have sensitive skin. These usually run for about 5 dollars a pack. They get the job done, but I wouldn't say I adore them. They are basically just a baby wipe. I never really recommend people to use makeup wipes due to the fact that they are a dermatologists' worst nightmare, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right? All in all, like I previously stated.. these get the job done, but they work just as good as any other baby wipe. (They are pretty handy to have in your purse though. ) ALSO if you do get these. I would say the best way to store them is by having them sealed shut and upside down. It keeps the wipes moist instead of them leaking to the bottom.
Liz J.
Liz J.
I recently purchased these wipes to clean my face with at night before bed. They are effective and I do like them, but they are not my favorite. I purchased them because they seemed to be made well, and because I have sensitive skin, I thought they would be great for me. I personally wish they had more of a smell. Most wipes I like are made with some oils or extracts that give them that clean fresh smell I love when washing my face. Also if using them anywhere close to my eyes it does slightly cause a burning sensation on my skin. All in all, they do the job, but for the price I would likely try to find a more natural alternative that gives me that clean fresh feeling I really want.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
I will never stop using these. these wipes are so incredible, I started using them 2 years ago and haven't stopped. If you have sensitive skin these will work magically. these wipes are good if you want to just freshen up your face or take off your makeup for the day.. they are a bit pricey (I'm extremely cheap though) they are about $6 at walgreens but once in a great while they will have a bogo free sale on them and I stock up. they also have a 2 pack for these that are a little cheaper than buying 2 separate packs. hands down my favorite product that I use every single night to take off my makeup and actually helps my face not break out from my makeup!! love them!!!
Michela P.
Michela P.
brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These face wipes have the wonderful ability to clean my sensitive skin without irritating. Many of my make up removal endeavors have ended in redness, itching and sometimes even breakouts. The wipes get rid of all of my make up, including the ever tricky mascara. Other than the effectiveness of these wipes, the ingredients are extremely skin loving "1 Vital Vitamin: Pro-Vitamin B5 helps restore, soften and smooth. No alcohol, no oil. Non drying, no greasy residue. No perfumes, no dyes, no harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients." With all of that in mind, at 5 dollars a pack, these wipes are a must!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I received these wipes in my PepVoxBox a while ago and I hardly wear make up anymore but I had recently finished these wipes and I have to say - they are really good! They take the make up off so easily, including eye make up! Tough lipstick? This takes it off! I am always skeptical about make up wipes but this one did its job! It also doesn't leave your face feeling greasy and slimy like others do. After use, your skin definitely feels a lot cleaner and fresher. The only downside to them was that they did irritate my skin a bit, resulting in really bad milia, but I commonly get that, so it wasn't a big deal. Other than that, I recommend these wipes!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love these cleansing facial wipes! I've tried many brands, but I keep coming back to these. I go through 1 to 2 packages of them a month and love that these are so moist. They are never dry and work so well at removing makeup also. One side is smooth and one side a little rougher and I can remove a whole face of makeup with one wipe. I love that you can get this at the drugstore and most times you can find them on sale. Simple Skincare is one of of my favorite brands for my skincare needs. I also use their micellar water and moisturizer for the daytime. Everything is so gentle on my skin and I will continue to use these every day.
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
These Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are the best facial wipes I have ever used. I have used other wipes before where my face is left oily and heavy but with this product that is not the case. Whether you are taking off your makeup at night or just had a long day and is feeling a little too tired to wash your face, these wipes serve as a perfect replacement and definitely gets the job done. Every time I use it, regardless of what it is for, my face is always feeling fresh and clean as if I just washed my face with an actual face wash. This is definitely one of my favorite products for makeup removers. I would definitely recommend it!!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Every make up remover I've tried before this one would cause my eyes to burn really badly!, so bad in fact I would have to use water to get that unpleasant burning feeling to go away. I kept trying one after the other...and they all burned my eyes to where it was nearly unbearable! That is until I was informed about Simple Cleansing Facial wipes! After that I knew I had to buy some and they definitely did the trick! Simple cleansing facial wipes work wonders! Especially for those with real sensitive skin such as myself! These make up remover wipes are refreshing, affordable, and easy to use, but best of all they are easy on the eyes!!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
When do you use these? I.e. At night before bed? In the morning?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make up at night like I should. Everything is too painful and leaves my skin really dry. Do these dry your skin out?
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I have a problem with makeup wipes burning my eyes a lot of the time. I was wondering if these burn??
dreya j.
dreya j.
Really love these wipes , Where Can I buy these at?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this, where can I get it??