BY SIMPLE

This product has been reformulated. See new version here.

• I don’t usually have sensitive skin, until it comes to ma...2 Answers
  • my skin is sensitive where can I buy these at?15 Answers
  • I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make ...25 Answers
Simple® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • "They remove makeup really well, even water resistant mascara, and the don't burn at all, I feel comfortable enough to even try to clean my waterline!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have tried so many makeup remover wipes and while most work the same way, these do not dry out my face or leave my face feeling tight. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have used them on my eyes, which are very sensitive, and found that there was the tiniest bit of a burning sensation, and it didn't remove waterproof mascara, so I stopped using it in the eye area." in 15 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so they work really well for that, but they also get rid of all the dirt and oil on nights when I don't feel like/don't have time to wash my face. " in 15 reviews
  • "I love these facial wipes because they work great on my sensitive skin without causing irritation, or drying my skin out." in 15 reviews
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
These cleansing facial wipes were actually pretty good, just not for the purpose, I was hoping for. I wanted to find a really good makeup wipe that can take off all of my eye makeup without having to rub super hard, and this one did not remove my eye makeup hardly at all. I had to use another form of makeup remover to remove my eye makeup, but I know that makeup wipes shouldn't be used on the eyes anyway (they sure are convenient and travel-friendly, though). However, I did like to use these on my face, and after using these I didn't feel like I had to wash my face off at all! It felt like I just washed my face with a cleanser. These are great for those nights you go out to a party or night out and come home late, too lazy to take off your makeup and do the whole routine of washing your face, etc. If you use these and just make sure your eye makeup is removed properly, these are great!
Zoey N.
This is hands down the best makeup remover I’ve ever used. It is really convenient and fast. It took all of my makeup off in just a sec. if I have waterproof makeup, I will just leave it onto my face for about 10” and it melts everything off. Plus, affordable price. I usually it a pack which saves you even more. Get it at Target, it’s cheaper there. Doesn’t really have any smell in particular.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Wanted to see what the hype was about these, and was sadly disappointed with them. They do get makeup off, but I still had mascara and eyeliner residue. Also they are rough feeling which irritated my skin, and made it harder to clean off the residue. I noticed some minor breakouts after I had started using these, and felt like these wipes really didn’t get the majority of my makeup off. It was as if I had a film or something slick on my face from the cleanser before I used my face wash.

They get the job done, but I don’t think I will repurchase these again.
Cynthia C.
These are decent but DEFINITELY NOT as good as Simple Micellar wipes. There is no comparison, in my opinion. I’m finding I have to really make an effort to remove the makeup with multiple passes, almost scrubbing. With the micellar wipes, the makeup comes off so much easier, less pressure.
The formula is gentle, it doesn’t feel oily and doesn’t burn my face or eyes. Just doesn’t make my face feel completely clean after using.
Jennifer F.
These are decent makeup wipes. The value back is a better deal than buying just one and they are expensive, for about 5$ you only get 25 wipes, however they don’t have a strong fragrance and they did not break me out. They did remove makeup easily, with a lot of eye makeup somestimes two wipes are needed which again makes them more expensive. Can be found at Walmart.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I used this at work because of dust and they cleaned my skin wonderfully. I will be a repeat customer because their products are gentle to the skin, and do not irritate the skin.  I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement these facial wipes are perfect. I would recommend Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes if you have sensitive skin.
Shawna M.
Victor, NY
When I get home from work I'm non stop until the kids go to bed. I wanted something simple and these have been the answer. I can even walk around and get things for the kids while washing off my makeup for the day! They are gentle, leave me feeling very ckean and moisturized. I do use lotion afterwards too. Game changer for this busy Mom!
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
When I travel, there is always a pack of these wipes in my bag. They work great, take off my makeup well (including waterproof mascara) and don’t irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. These are really the only facial wipes that have worked for me without causing irritation or breakouts. I will continually repurchase these wipes.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes come in handy. I like to keep them in the car or in my travel bag to have on hand when I need to wipe my face from dirt or just at the end of the day. I usually buy a couple and give them out at Christmas time to my niece’s for a handy tool. I Highly recommend them.
Lia A.
Thermal
By far my favorite makeup wipes. They take off my most stubborn mascara and aren't too harsh on my skin. They don't leave that oily residue that some makeup wipes tend to leave. These are the only makeup wipes that I will use and after using them your face just feels fresh.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
When do you use these? I.e. At night before bed? In the morning?
Sarah S.
I would really like to try these. I don't remove my make up at night like I should. Everything is too painful and leaves my skin really dry. Do these dry your skin out?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I have a problem with makeup wipes burning my eyes a lot of the time. I was wondering if these burn??
dreya j.
Really love these wipes , Where Can I buy these at?
Maria C.
I want this, where can I get it??