BY SIMPLE #5 in Micellar Water

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced yet gentle facial cleanser to date. With micellar technology and skin-loving ingredients, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle and effective to remove makeup, gently cleanses, unclog pore, hydrate and condition skin. A favorite among makeup artists and beauty editors, this innovative facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It is made with skin-loving ingredients, including Vitamins B3 and C, and is infused with skin-caring agents often found in moisturizers. Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple is a gentle cleanser. Gender: Female. see more...

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Simple is a brand I just know I can always trust to not offend my skin no matter what state it's in. Combined with being very affordable, this product, and brand in general, are winners. I've begun to depend on micellar water in lieu of a face wash for my morning cleanse, sometimes in the evening too if I haven't worn makeup, and as my second cleanse after a balm makeup remover. So versatile, lasts a long time, gentle and effective. The past few weeks have been so frigid that sadly even this product is a bit drying on the most intense days but nothing I can't work with-interested in trying the Water Boost version for that extra hydration for my winter skin.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Easiest and most efficient way to remove makeup. One bottle of cleanser, will likely last months, in turn saving money-- and time. The only negative thing I have to say about this, is it does tend to leave a thin film on the face after using. However that's expected with any makeup remover, and the problem is solved easily by washing the face right after! The routine that works for me is; take one of my circular cotton pads, saturate with the solution, press on one eye for 10-15 seconds to loosen the makeup, and wipe off. Repeat for the other eye, using the opposite Side of the pad. Then, get a fresh pad, saturate, and wipe the remainder of your face makeup off. After your makeup has been removed, take your favorite facial cleanser, and give your face a good scrub! Follow with moisturizer, and you're all set.
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I've tried so many different products in an attempt to effectively remove my makeup, and I can say this really works. It is so gentle and refreshing, inexpensive and all around great! I use this before cleansing as well to get an extra clean. At the end of the day when wiping with a cotton round you can really see all that's come off your skin! Definitely will buy again
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
Hands down my favorite nuclear water of all times. I use it personally and professionally, and have never found anything better. It’s inexpensive, great for all skin types, doesn’t leave a residue, and removes ALL MAKEUP! If you haven’t tried it go Walmart, Walgreens, Target, etc... and pick yourself up a bottle.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I have a huge bottle of this I haven’t been able to finish because it’s just not good enough. I’ve had other micellar waters that strip down all the dirt and leftover make up and this one doesn’t. It takes away some, but if I want it all gone I have to use a lot more of it. I also don’t like that it leaves this residue behind, it doesn’t feel cleansing.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I use this every day twice a day. It is so lovely for my dry skin and helps prevent break outs! I have never had a bad reaction while using this and my skin always feed fresh and clean after each use! This price is also very reasonable as one bottle can usually last me around a month and a half
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
This Simple micellar water is a great nontoxic and soap-free cleanser and makeup remover. I squirt a bit on a cotton pad and use this in the morning to refresh my skin and at night to clean off makeup and grime. It's very affordable and I bought a big pack of the bottles from Costco.
Juliana P.
I didn’t really like it. This product didn’t make my skin fell clean at all. I didn’t meet my expectations at all.i have tried this product so many times and it just doesn’t work for me. It was gentle but didn’t work. I would not buy this again because it was a very good product.
Milledgeville, GA
This product help me remove all the dirt and impurities on my skin and what I like about it is that the chemicals doesn't dry your skin it tends to make it more even and it doesn't even look like you removed makeup from your face. It gives you a good type of nice smooth skin
Norma E.
I really love this cleanser. It leaves your skin every soft and a very clean feeling finish. My skin is very sensitive for the most part and  many of the cleansers I have used in the past just leave my skin feeling very irritated and dry. Very great product!!!!
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it?
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Can you use this with your hands or do you have to use a cotton pad?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?
Carrie P.
I use Garnier.. Is there a difference?