BY SIMPLE #9 in Micellar Water

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced yet gentle facial cleanser to date. With micellar technology and skin-loving ingredients, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle and effective to remove makeup, gently cleanses, unclog pore, hydrate and condition skin. A favorite among makeup artists and beauty editors, this innovative facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It is made with skin-loving ingredients, including Vitamins B3 and C, and is infused with skin-caring agents often found in moisturizers. Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple is a gentle cleanser. Gender: Female. see more...

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Simple is a brand I just know I can always trust to not offend my skin no matter what state it's in. Combined with being very affordable, this product, and brand in general, are winners. I've begun to depend on micellar water in lieu of a face wash for my morning cleanse, sometimes in the evening too if I haven't worn makeup, and as my second cleanse after a balm makeup remover. So versatile, lasts a long time, gentle and effective. The past few weeks have been so frigid that sadly even this product is a bit drying on the most intense days but nothing I can't work with-interested in trying the Water Boost version for that extra hydration for my winter skin.
Emily C.
I absolutely love this micellar water. I've used it every single day, twice a day, since I've gotten it. It cleans my face so well and picks up and makeup I missed when I was taking it off. Its gentle and feels nice on the skin. Ive already bought my second bottle cause I'm almost finished with the first. Favorite micellar so far. Also I have combination acne prone skin and this doesn't make my dry areas flaky and helps control my oily areas as well. If you have combo skin I totally recommend this for you.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Easiest and most efficient way to remove makeup. One bottle of cleanser, will likely last months, in turn saving money-- and time. The only negative thing I have to say about this, is it does tend to leave a thin film on the face after using. However that's expected with any makeup remover, and the problem is solved easily by washing the face right after! The routine that works for me is; take one of my circular cotton pads, saturate with the solution, press on one eye for 10-15 seconds to loosen the makeup, and wipe off. Repeat for the other eye, using the opposite Side of the pad. Then, get a fresh pad, saturate, and wipe the remainder of your face makeup off. After your makeup has been removed, take your favorite facial cleanser, and give your face a good scrub! Follow with moisturizer, and you're all set.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I have a huge bottle of this I haven’t been able to finish because it’s just not good enough. I’ve had other micellar waters that strip down all the dirt and leftover make up and this one doesn’t. It takes away some, but if I want it all gone I have to use a lot more of it. I also don’t like that it leaves this residue behind, it doesn’t feel cleansing.
LILIYAN I.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product help me remove all the dirt and impurities on my skin and what I like about it is that the chemicals doesn't dry your skin it tends to make it more even and it doesn't even look like you removed makeup from your face. It gives you a good type of nice smooth skin
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I'm not sure how I feel about this cleanser, I thought I would like it more than I did but now I just use it as a brush cleaner, It is very pricey and I personally do not think its that worth it, I honestly wont be re buying this and I do recommend because it might work better for you than me.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This cleansing oil is one of my complete favorites!! It met my expectations and I use it to remove my makeup and keep my face moisturized it’s so gentle and soft against your skin I absolutely love it!’
Haley W.
Pace, FL
Absolutely love this stuff! Does an amazing job of removing makeup and refreshing the skin. This does not sting my eyes at all, so that is a major plus. Would recommend this to anyone. Even those with sensitive skin.
Jenny C.
Combs, KY
Okay. I have allergies, so I have to wear waterproof mascara. This product removes even the toughest mascara without even tugging at my lashes. My face doesn't breakout with it. It's a winner!
Maritza G.
The first time that I found this product I was interested in its lack of "harsh chemicals" and I give it a try. I put it to the test with a waterproof mascara and was a bit disappointed that I had to use more product than  I anticipated. I was unable to get off all the mascara until I used more product and then washed my face.
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it?
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Can you use this with your hands or do you have to use a cotton pad?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?
Carrie P.
I use Garnier.. Is there a difference?
Chenice F.
Can anyone recommend a good micellar water/make up remover? I've used Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Micellar Cleansing Oil 13.5 oz and GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 but want to try something different which is still cheap.