BY SIMPLE

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced yet gentle facial cleanser to date. With micellar technology and skin-loving ingredients, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle and effective to remove makeup, gently cleanses, unclog pore, hydrate and condition skin. A favorite among makeup artists and beauty editors, this innovative facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It is made with skin-loving ingredients, including Vitamins B3 and C, and is infused with skin-caring agents often found in moisturizers. Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple is a gentle cleanser. Gender: Female. see more...

• I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it? 10 Answers
  • Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?3 Answers
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Simple is a brand I just know I can always trust to not offend my skin no matter what state it's in. Combined with being very affordable, this product, and brand in general, are winners. I've begun to depend on micellar water in lieu of a face wash for my morning cleanse, sometimes in the evening too if I haven't worn makeup, and as my second cleanse after a balm makeup remover. So versatile, lasts a long time, gentle and effective. The past few weeks have been so frigid that sadly even this product is a bit drying on the most intense days but nothing I can't work with-interested in trying the Water Boost version for that extra hydration for my winter skin.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Easiest and most efficient way to remove makeup. One bottle of cleanser, will likely last months, in turn saving money-- and time. The only negative thing I have to say about this, is it does tend to leave a thin film on the face after using. However that's expected with any makeup remover, and the problem is solved easily by washing the face right after! The routine that works for me is; take one of my circular cotton pads, saturate with the solution, press on one eye for 10-15 seconds to loosen the makeup, and wipe off. Repeat for the other eye, using the opposite Side of the pad. Then, get a fresh pad, saturate, and wipe the remainder of your face makeup off. After your makeup has been removed, take your favorite facial cleanser, and give your face a good scrub! Follow with moisturizer, and you're all set.
Liz C.
Taylor
I have only used this a couple of times and it works ok. I have sensitive skin and I can tell that it is made for that skin type because it doesn’t burn or irritate my skin at all. However, I feel like it doesn’t do a great job at taking off my eye makeup. It does work well however, on taking off “long lasting” lip stains. Put it on a cotton ball and it wipes right off! So convenient!
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
Hands down my favorite nuclear water of all times. I use it personally and professionally, and have never found anything better. It’s inexpensive, great for all skin types, doesn’t leave a residue, and removes ALL MAKEUP! If you haven’t tried it go Walmart, Walgreens, Target, etc... and pick yourself up a bottle.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I have a huge bottle of this I haven’t been able to finish because it’s just not good enough. I’ve had other micellar waters that strip down all the dirt and leftover make up and this one doesn’t. It takes away some, but if I want it all gone I have to use a lot more of it. I also don’t like that it leaves this residue behind, it doesn’t feel cleansing.
Juliana P.
I didn’t really like it. This product didn’t make my skin fell clean at all. I didn’t meet my expectations at all.i have tried this product so many times and it just doesn’t work for me. It was gentle but didn’t work. I would not buy this again because it was a very good product.
LILIYAN I.
Milledgeville, GA
This product help me remove all the dirt and impurities on my skin and what I like about it is that the chemicals doesn't dry your skin it tends to make it more even and it doesn't even look like you removed makeup from your face. It gives you a good type of nice smooth skin
lauren l.
Camarillo
this is probably the best micellular cleansing water I have ever tried. It removes my makeup really well and feels really gentle and easy on the skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family.
Caroline B.
Marrero
This product did not cleanse my skin well. My skin felt soft, however i had to keep going back for more product and still couldnt get all of the dirt and excess makeup off of my face.
Jen C.
Combs, KY
Okay. I have allergies, so I have to wear waterproof mascara. This product removes even the toughest mascara without even tugging at my lashes. My face doesn't breakout with it. It's a winner!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?