BY SIMPLE

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced yet gentle facial cleanser to date. With micellar technology and skin-loving ingredients, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle and effective to remove makeup, gently cleanses, unclog pore, hydrate and condition skin. A favorite among makeup artists and beauty editors, this innovative facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It is made with skin-loving ingredients, including Vitamins B3 and C, and is infused with skin-caring agents often found in moisturizers. Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple is a gentle cleanser. Gender: Female. see more...

• I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it? 10 Answers
  • Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?3 Answers
Joan R.
LOVE this micellar water!! This product makes removing my makeup a breeze. It removes even the most stubborn makeup without any effort from me other than wiping it off. No noticeable scent, not oily, doesn't cause breakouts, really it's perfect! Even waterproof makeup is easily removed. Great price and great quality. This doesn't leave a residue on my skin so I don't feel the need to wash my face after use. I simply use this to remove my makeup, moisturize and good to go. This also doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I highly recommend this product to everyone of all skin types!
chloe m.
Franklin, OH
This cleansing oil is by far one of my favorites, normally, when I'm using a cleansing oil to take off my makeup it leaves a bunch of it in my pores which I hate, but this takes all of my makeup off no matter how much I'm wearing that day. this packaging allows you to get out just enough oil with out drowning your cotton pad/ball in the oil. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone because it's honestly great. I 100% encourage you to buy this as I definitely will again.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Very gentle and removes makeup nicely, but like the other Micellar water I tried (as I've only tried 2), it doesn't do anything that makeup wipes can't do. Nice product, but nothing impressive as far as anything to stand alone. This isn't enough personally for me to feel like my face is 'cleansed,' so it's just like another makeup remover to me. The price of this is very good though - pretty affordable.
Christine P.
The brand rates quite high for chemicals in the EWG system, however this stuff is one of the best I've experienced in cleansing my eye makeup off or refreshing my face after a long day. Being more transparen't with the ingredients and findable within the EWG app would help its rating as well as scoring a 1 or 2 for its "simple" ingredients. However, the brand in general has high allergy concerns.
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF! I have gone through 4 bottles already and I can't tell you how awesome it is. It is the absolute best way to take your makeup off but at the same time it's great for when you have no makeup on but still want to give your skin a nice refreshing clean feel. I can't stop buying this because it beats makeup wipes hands down.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Long ago micellar water was hard to find in the US ---- brands in Europe made it but we were a bit slower to jump on --- but I'm so glad we did!!! This product removes your makeup so easily without drying your skin. If I'm slacking and exhausted - I use this no matter what. But normally I use this then wash my face. It's a wonderful product!
Kristy P.
This removes make up pretty well but I still have a hard time removing waterproof makeup with it. I have really sensitive skin around my eyes and this left a stinging sensation around them and also dried out the skin around my eyes. I love the majority of the simple line but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this one particular product again.
Tawny N.
Wiggins, CO
Using this product is my FAVORITE part of my skincare routine. It removes ALL my make-up and doesn't sting, even when it gets in my eyes. If I'm not wearing make-up, it removes dirt and oils from my face and neck that I didn't even know was there. I don't know how I survived without it for so long. I will always repurchase this product.
Mykela I.
Hatfield, PA
This micellar water is great for swiping on after cleansing to make sure I didn't miss any makeup/dirt. I'm happy with the product as it's very gentle and works really well. It's a pretty good product for its price but does run out faster than you would think. I would buy this again as it fits well into my skincare regimen.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
This is my first micellar water cleanser and I'm enjoying it. I use this when I don't have makeup on but want to clean my face before bed, or when I'm heading to the gym and want to clean up the oil (I have sensitive oily-prone skin). It doesn't dry out my skin and it's very refreshing. I will continue to purchase.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have been dying to try this. Is it worth it?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this a good purchase? Does it have a scent?