Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Eye Make-Up Remover Pads 30 ea by Simple

Product of Simple;Pack of 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Eye Make-Up Remover Pads 30 ea by Simple!
Malaga, WA
And she’s back again, talking about her sensitive skin! All jokes aside, I’ve mentioned how sensitive my skin is in previous reviews and how difficult my journey to find the right skincare products has been. When I found Simple, I use this brand for most of my primary skincare needs. Face wash, makeup remover wipes and liquid, moisturizer, etc! They make the best products for sensitive skin and they are absolutely revolutionary!
Durham, NC
As a busy college student who loved to go out on the weekends, these makeup wipes were my holy grail!! I would keep these on my nightstand in case I was ever “too tired” to go wash my face and just plopped in bed instead. Every woman should have these next to their bed to save them from “accidentally” sleeping in their makeup. Your skin will thank you
San Diego , CA
These do an okay jobs at removing makeup, but it takes longer than just a cotton round an micellar water would because they are very thin. Since they are quite thin they are a little more harsh on the eyes which always left them a little irritated compared to other methods of eye makeup removal.  Simple® Eye Make-up Remover Pads
Gig Harbor, WA
I love these for removing makeup! (FYI makeup wipes are not the same as washing your face, you still need to do that every night. Thanks for coming to my ted talk). I tried the generic version of these and they hurt my face. I do have sensitive skin but these Simple wipes are super gentle and don’t irritate my skin like the genetic did.
These wipes are great in a pinch. I have sensitive skin, and makeup wipes are sometimes too harsh or oily on my face. These have caused no irritation since I've started using them! Do they remove as much makeup as an oil-based cleanser or balm? Not so much, but I don't mind using an extra wipe to ensure that my skin doesn't break out.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this formula for sensitive skin. Gentle yet effective at removing even the most intense of eye makeup. I buy it again and again. It tends to be my go to almost every time I am in need. I will always recommend them to anyone else who likes a solid product and doesn't want to fight their eyeliner at the end of the night.
Delta , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using these for about a week now and honestly I can't say that I'm impressed. While they remove my makeup well, it does take some scrubbing and the wipe itself isn't the softest material. It burns my face sometimes with just a few swipes, but other than that the smell isn't too fragrant which is nice.
Topeka, KS
I really like this product and have been using this product for a while. I have sensitive skin and I can use this product without worrying about it bothering my skin. I do with sometimes they were a little bigger, but I can use one for each eye and it easily works. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gresham, OR
I absolutely love all of the makeup removers by the Simple brand! The only brand of makeup wipes I can use that doesn’t burn my skin or leave it feeling sticky afterwards. These also do not have a weird smell. I would definitely recommend. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Dallas, TX
I hate how convenient these are!! I use these every night just to wipe off my very minimal make up. I love how they don’t feel oily and leave a fresh/clean feeling. Scent is very subtle. I have yet to break out with this and I use all simple products when it comes to removing make up

Looking for your answer?