Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Iris M.
Laval, QC
I got this set at Walmart during the holiday season as a gift to myself. I wanted to try the products and figured buying them in a set would be most cost effective. I like the little pouch it comes in. The products are nice but they aren't spectacular. Not sure I would purchase again. They did not wow me.
Jasmin H.
Excellent for my morning routine. Compact and quick is something I need in the morning. Makes my skin feel amazing and reduces the redness I wake up with. The price is amazing and will 100% buy this again!
Anna T.
Little Ness , Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Adcote School
Good set for daily skin care. Good to take with you when you travel. Packaging is nice. It is a very good value and the product is amazing . I bought it at my local Superdrug store. Well cheap and nice
Arielle L.
Little Pond, NS
Good for most skin types, gentle, and a good amount of product in each item. Not drying and easy to use. I've repurchased the Micellar water & moisturizer a few times as well! Good value.
Syeda N.
Southampton
For a quick and easy removal of makeup, I always reach for these, again it's easily accessible in UK and does great job, leaves my skin quiet moisturised and not dry at all👍
Sarah F.
Larbert, Falkirk
I got this as a gift and i found it quite handy. Lovely little toiletries bag and it gave a way of trying these miniatures without having to buy the bigger ones!
Nikki M.
Buckie
Very good product. Does exactly as it says. Make sky skin feel really fresh and clean after use. Love all the simple range, use the toner and cleanser daily.
Grace L.
London, England
I love this kit it makes my face feel super clean and helps to prevent spots. Wish I had a million of these kits to help me keep my face clean forever
beth W.
Dungannon
this is soo good because it has all the things to take care of your face and what i love about simple is that everything is so gentle on my face
Nikita r.
Bristol
It gets all your makeup off in a flash there is such good results after using this product it is also really good to use it with a cotton pad
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?