Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

natalia n.
England
Great pack , works a treat if you are going away on holiday or even away for a few days , this is idea as they are not full size products so perfect size also come in lovely little makeup type bag.
Paige W.
BS375XJ
I found this set incredible and so helpful as it gave you everything you needed. Moisturisers are generally amazing things to have and make such a difference to the state of your skin aswell as make up wipes being something no one can have too much of. This set is a great value for money and definitely something that I would recommend!
Amina A.
This product feels very gentle and light on the skin it gets rid of makeup very easily and it is my go to everyday makeup cleanser. It is very cheap and inexpensive. This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and hydrated and it's worth the money as it comes with 3 different types of Simple products
Elena M.
Always use it. Without question, this is my go to daily routine face care. Well worth the price, especially for 3 products. So gentle on the skin, leaving it refreshed and revitalised, exceeding my expectations by miles. I recommend it to everyone !
Lashanna T.
Wilmslow , Cheshire
I love simple products as they're really light and I don't like using heavy products on my face.  I don't like to feel like I have things on my face so it's perfect for me. Also a little goes along way which is great too.
Emy M.
Macduff, Scotland
I love this cute little set from simple perfect for a gift or a soft treat all the products are amazing for the skin especially sensitive skin . the packaging is so cute and lovely would deafly recommend
Verity B.
Hook, Hants
Great for a gift! Products are nice quality and packing is great with the green theme - however I suffered an allergic reaction to the moisturiser which was red and painful so wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!
Lauren B.
hailsham, hailsham
Perfect sized kit for travelling the products inside are all good quality leaving skin feeling soft and after regular use removes dry skin also giving a healthy glow !
Nicole T.
Longridge, Lancashire
This set...omg I could not live without it. The products are super gently on my sensitive skin and is so amazing. I've actually bought a couple more of these so I'm stocked up. This product was everything it claimed to be and could not recommend more.
Anna S.
All three of these are awesome and after buying this I bought the full size of all three. I have used this for a few months and I will definitely keep using. It's super easy to use and helps skin look amazing. These products probably can't be improved in many ways. I definitely recommend this to everyone. My skin is dry and slightly sensitive and it helps a lot to make my face look great!! Love this!
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?