Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Chelsea L.
Brookhaven, PA
I LOVE these products.  They kept my face clear and are the perfect size to travel with.  This product kept my face clear.
Cassandra H.
This stuff is great on the go or if you're traveling it is really handy to put in your bed I would definitely recommend!
Jack W.
Seattle
these are the perfect wipes to keep by the sink for washing your day away. Leaves skin clean and soft, with no residue
Dayna S.
This stuff works amazing. It doesnt irritate my skin and actually helped me reduce breakouts and was priced great.
Meghan W.
Jacksonville, NC
Best deal I could find so I tried it and now I completely adore it plus who can resist the bag!? So darn cute
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Just as it says. Simple. No harsh ingredients. No added colors. No strong smell. Doesn't leave a greasy film.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love love love simple products! Don't know what I did without them! They are great for my sensitive skin too!
Hailey W.
Wamsutter, WY
I do not like the way simple products leave my skin feeling. The makeup remover wipes don't work that well.
clodagh x.
Ireland
The facial wash is amazing - after using it in my shower, my spots started to clear up and my skin just got way better! It's refreshing and hydrating - definitely a yes from me
natalia n.
England
Great pack , works a treat if you are going away on holiday or even away for a few days , this is idea as they are not full size products so perfect size also come in lovely little makeup type bag.
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?