Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Lily S.
The cleanser is a really nice. It's not to harsh or anything on the skin. The product is really for sensitive skin. It did not cause any irritation or more breakouts.
Caroline S.
I like this kit.it works great and is great value. 👍🏼It is very effective I recommend this to everyone with any type of skin. And it's great for sensitive skin
Julie P.
Orlando , FL
Love there wipe. Not only does it smell good it help with removing my makeup. Which is my night routine. Been using these for years now they never let me down
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
Simple Sensitive skincare products are great for my overly sensitive skin. I love the wipes for removing makeup and four that mid-day refresher cleanse!
Owner |.
San Antonio
Loved the face wash! Super he talks, fragrance free and took off all of my make up with out leaving my skin super dry.  Simple Skincare
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
It did not irritate me like other brands does. I have sensitive skin. And this was great! The packaging is nice they give u a lot of t.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Very good little pack here. My honest favorite product of them three was the wipes. They took most of my makeup with little scrubing.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
it was an alright product nothing really to go and blog about ive used better but its alright for the amount that youre paying
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Love all products and there make up removing wipes are the best I have ever tried will be trying more from the simple brand.
Cassandra H.
This stuff is great on the go or if you're traveling it is really handy to put in your bed I would definitely recommend!
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?