Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
I love this product. I got this because I used the Nutrogena makeup wipes and they make my skin sort of oily. I loved these ones, they took my makeup off fairly well, and made my face feel super smooth. The price is great for what you get, you can usually just get these at like Walmart or other grocery stores which is good because I live an hour away from my closest Sephora.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
In my own personal opinion, I believe these products work well, but they are not catered to sensitive skin. My skin will dry out terribly for almost any cleanser except a select few. For my face, it did not dry out as much as others, but I did have dry skin as well as breakouts using this product. I think it would work better for someone with semi oily skin.
Paige V.
Madison, WI
Great for cleansing face at the end of the day. I have acne so this product did not really benefit me, but I would still recommend it to anyone who just needs to wash their face! Super gentle on the skin and I still finish my daily routine with Simple revitalizing moisturizer.
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
For product that was made for delicate skin, I will say needs a little improvement. I mean the daily cleanser wash was gentle and lightweight but it left my face a little brittle. I would like for their products to have a line of moisture for WOC ladies.
Blanca J.
Fresno, CA
This product really only worked in the winter when my skin was very dry and it worked for about 1 month but after it didn't seem to help anymore my skin went back to being dry, it was my first time using it and i don't think i would but it again,
Simple is one of my absolute favorite brands. Ever since switching over to simple for most of my skincare I have seen such a transformation in my skin. It feels less oily and less dry then it ever has with any other brands. Would highly recommend this.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
I love how these smell, feel and remove my makeup! They are a great value and I will be purchasing them again, especially since target usually has some discount for it! I recommend to others for sure.
Hali J.
I don't understand the all the hype of miceller water. The packaging is clean and simple. I used the product on a cotton pad. My face felt refreshed but was not completely cleaned of makeup. It took several swipes to remove everything.
loren h.
swansea , SC
Me personally I don't care for it because it feels like it leaves a film over your face. It also doesn't foam up and make you feel as thought you were washing or cleaning your face.
Stephanie P.
Berlin, NH
Personally I love the wipes. They do a great job of removing my makeup without overpowering fragrance. The cleanser is nice but I feel the lotion is a bit greasy.
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?