Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Paige V.
Neenah, WI
Great for cleansing face at the end of the day. I have acne so this product did not really benefit me, but I would still recommend it to anyone who just needs to wash their face! Super gentle on the skin and I still finish my daily routine with Simple revitalizing moisturizer.
Kat R.
I absolutely love Simple products and have tried them all trying to find products that agree with my skin. Unfortunately all of these products irritated my skin and caused my rosacea to flare up despite the ingredients. I love the fact that they have makeup wipes, toner, cleanser, and lotion for different skin types and I would definitely recommend if you don't have any major skin issues and I hope one day they will address clients with super sensitive skin as I would like to be able to use their products.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
I think my mom bought me this and I ended up using it and absolutely loved it it was all natural and so light for my sensitive face I have to be very careful because most astringents give me chemical burn however this product acted wonderfully with my sensitive skin and cleared my skin right up always loved it feeling smooth and smelling good
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
I love the brand Simple so much, mostly for the fact that it is just that... simple! All of their products are great for the price and I would for sure recommend! Personally, my favorite are the wipes! They remove everything at the end of the day without an overpowering fragrance and it is gentle on the skin.
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
these products work great when I have had a light day with less make up, when I'm very sweaty and I've worn more products on my face it definitely isn't my go to because I feel as though my face doesn't get as clean. The packaging is great! And I would recommend to someone who wears less makeup than I do.
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
For product that was made for delicate skin, I will say needs a little improvement. I mean the daily cleanser wash was gentle and lightweight but it left my face a little brittle. I would like for their products to have a line of moisture for WOC ladies.
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
I like this kit. The products feel refreshing and leave my skin feeling clean and balanced, not oily or too dry. It's very convenient when traveling as well! I would definitely recommend this product for someone with combination skin. Good buy!
Blanca J.
Fresno, CA
This product really only worked in the winter when my skin was very dry and it worked for about 1 month but after it didn't seem to help anymore my skin went back to being dry, it was my first time using it and i don't think i would but it again,
Simple is one of my absolute favorite brands. Ever since switching over to simple for most of my skincare I have seen such a transformation in my skin. It feels less oily and less dry then it ever has with any other brands. Would highly recommend this.
mary r.
Live oak, Fl
My first try of this was a free sample and I loved it. I actually talked my sister into buying it. I had on some lipstick that wouldn't wash off and thankfully this did the trick. The smell is awesome too!
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?