Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Daily Face Care Regimen Kit - 3 Pc uploaded by khaleda s.

BY SIMPLE

Contents: simple moisturizing facial wash 5 oz, simple replenishing rich moisturizer 4.2oz, simple cleansing facial wipes 25ct - at simple, taking care of your skin is our #1 priority. Our wipes, cleansers, and moisturizers are suitable for all skin types and are perfect even for sensitive skin. Simple wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They are perfect for traveling or for your gym bag when you need a quick cleanse - they work in just one step, no rinsing required. Our facial cleansers, like all simple products have no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset skin and contain... see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of my all time favorite skincare brands, and they're affordable! Their products are formulated for sensitive skin, so the entire line is great for virtually any skin type! I have combo skin, and it has been vital in balancing my skin and even takes care of annoying little pimples that used to like to pop up in my oily areas. Their products are great quality, get the job done and done right never leaving skin harmed or dry & tight.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I got this kit in the spring. I have sensitive skin and have acne. It’s easy on my face and doesn’t make my face itch or breakout. All products clean my face and keep it moisturized. I love the wipes too!
KT R.
I absolutely love Simple products and have tried them all trying to find products that agree with my skin. Unfortunately all of these products irritated my skin and caused my rosacea to flare up despite the ingredients. I love the fact that they have makeup wipes, toner, cleanser, and lotion for different skin types and I would definitely recommend if you don't have any major skin issues and I hope one day they will address clients with super sensitive skin as I would like to be able to use their products.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
I think my mom bought me this and I ended up using it and absolutely loved it it was all natural and so light for my sensitive face I have to be very careful because most astringents give me chemical burn however this product acted wonderfully with my sensitive skin and cleared my skin right up always loved it feeling smooth and smelling good
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
I love the brand Simple so much, mostly for the fact that it is just that... simple! All of their products are great for the price and I would for sure recommend! Personally, my favorite are the wipes! They remove everything at the end of the day without an overpowering fragrance and it is gentle on the skin.
Katherine C.
Jonesboro , AR
these products work great when I have had a light day with less make up, when I'm very sweaty and I've worn more products on my face it definitely isn't my go to because I feel as though my face doesn't get as clean. The packaging is great! And I would recommend to someone who wears less makeup than I do.
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
I like this kit. The products feel refreshing and leave my skin feeling clean and balanced, not oily or too dry. It's very convenient when traveling as well! I would definitely recommend this product for someone with combination skin. Good buy!
mary r.
Live Oak, FL
My first try of this was a free sample and I loved it. I actually talked my sister into buying it. I had on some lipstick that wouldn't wash off and thankfully this did the trick. The smell is awesome too!
Tori K.
Tallahassee
I LOVE Simple products! I have used their makeup wipes for years and I can't use any other wipes. I love this combo pack of moisturizers because I know I'm getting great products for a great price with a cute bag. I couldn't recommend it more.
Reena N.
Great Falls, VA
I absolutely love the wipes! I wear a lot of eye makeup and often have to use both wipes and a pretty legit cleanser to get even close to getting off my eyeliner. However, for those nights where I fall into bed (you know those nights) and can't muster up the will power to go wash my face even though I know I should, I keep these on my bed side table and they work great.
Kasey J.
For those that tried this kit....did you like it?