BY SIMPLE #88 in Facial Moisturizers

Our Replenishing Rich Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

Usage: Smooth gently into your face and neck using upward and outward movements. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

• What's your favorite moisturizer for oily skin ? Mine is ...2 Answers
  • What is your favourite moisturiser mine is Simple Replen...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer for my skin type...1 Answers
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
  • "I really love this line of products. My daughter has very sensitive skin, this line does not irritate her skin. " in 534 reviews
  • "Simple Skincare uses formulas with "skin loving vitamins" and natural ingredients to help your skin. This replenishing moisturizer does just that with Vitamin B5 to help nourish dry skin. It did not leave a heavy residue or an oily surface afterwards." in 281 reviews
  • "I use Simple products on my skin because I'm concerned about looking and feeling my best. This is one of the most nourishing, replenishing products I've ever tried, and I love it!" in 235 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and simple has made my skincare routine amazingly easy and has helped clear my face!" in 12 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light weight, making you feel as though you have nothing on, and is great for sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
I have used so many high-end moisturizers, serums, creams, and oils, but NOTHING I have used has compared to this cream. It is gentle for my sensitive skin and moisturizes without any sticky or oily residue. It leaves a wonderful matte finish and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the entire day. As I live in the mountains in Colorado, that's no small feat! Between the harsh winter air, less than 15% humidity, and lots of time outdoors, my skin gets put through the wringer.

After I started using this product my eczema went away, I broke out less, and I never have the dry and flaky skin I used to in the winter. The best part is that it's so affordable! Highly recommend.
Maggie B.
I have been using this moisturizer day and night for the past week and I can tell a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. It looks brighter, clearer and more hydrated. My skin tends to dry out easily and this has kept it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I'm curious to see if this product will continue to work on a long term bases. I also like how lightweight and how little bit of product you need for it to do its job.
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
I really wanted this to be my new holy grail moisturizer but within a week I noticed it exacerbated painful, deep bumps in my skin. (I do believe I have an allergy to an ingredient in some skincare and idk what it is 🙃🙃🙃) so this may be perfect for the next person but for me I didn’t have a good time. It’s your basic moisturizer though, not super hydrating but not on the dry side either. I’d say fairly average. I do think there are better moisturizers out there if you have combo skin
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
My guy did the shopping one evening, and I asked him to grab me some facewash &/wrote down what I wanted him to grab. He came home with this moisturizer and companion exfoliating face wash. It was the first time I had ever used it, and I've been using it ever since! This moisturizer soaks into my skin better than any I've ever used, and leaves behind no residue whatsoever; it's completely clean, and leaves skin feeling so soft! I owe him a big thanks for turning me on to this one! I highly recommend it for ANY skintype... I have combo, and it thoroughly moisturizes my dry areas, and leaves my skin nice and even!
Jess P.
Mentor, OH
If you have sensitive dry skin you need to try this. It is such a good price and it works so well. It was so much better than I was expecting. It’s almost soothing it’s so gentle. The only reason this doesn’t have 5 stars is that I’ve been having a hard time finding it. They stopped carrying it at my local Walmart.
Colbee S.
Old Hickory
Been using for over a year. I use this at night and my skin feels nice and hydrated in the morning. I also spot treat in the morning if I feel that an area needs a boost of moisture. All of simple products are made for sensitive skin, and that is why I exclusively use it for my regular skin care regimen.
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
Not a fan, seriously irritated my skin and caused my skin to breakout. Both ineffective and disappointed in the results. This was my first using this product and would never use again. Every time I used the product, I would notice white head breakouts, bumps, and extremely dry skin, especially on my forehead. Once I stopped using, my skin cleared right up.
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
I honestly love this moisturizer. It's lightweight but effective, and perfect as a day or night cream. It does not clog pores. I love pairing it with the Simple moisturizing facial wash - leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and dewy. This is perfect for natural skin or to wear under makeup.
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
This has got to be my favorite moisturizer that I have ever used. It is basically fragrance free which I like. It really is simple. Instant moisture, feels really good and cooling on skin and I don’t feel dry all day at all!
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I purchased this product because I thought I had really oily skin and it was recommended by a beauty influencer on YouTube because it has no oils in it. But as I did more research I actually had very dry skin and my body was making up for that by overproducing oils. This moisturizer was Devine and I loved it but I needed more of a oil moisturizer to get really deep in my skin to keep it from over producing oils. But this was amazing and went on and kept my skin so plump and hydrated but I needed more because of my skin type. But if your oily this would work amazing!
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one

back