BY SIMPLE #85 in Facial Moisturizers

Our Replenishing Rich Moisturizer leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long, instantly doubling skin's hydration. Plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

Usage: Smooth gently into your face and neck using upward and outward movements. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

• What's your favorite moisturizer for oily skin ? Mine is ...2 Answers
  • What is your favourite moisturiser mine is Simple Replen...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good moisturizer for my skin type...1 Answers
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
  • "I really love this line of products. My daughter has very sensitive skin, this line does not irritate her skin. " in 534 reviews
  • "Simple Skincare uses formulas with "skin loving vitamins" and natural ingredients to help your skin. This replenishing moisturizer does just that with Vitamin B5 to help nourish dry skin. It did not leave a heavy residue or an oily surface afterwards." in 281 reviews
  • "I use Simple products on my skin because I'm concerned about looking and feeling my best. This is one of the most nourishing, replenishing products I've ever tried, and I love it!" in 235 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and simple has made my skincare routine amazingly easy and has helped clear my face!" in 12 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is light weight, making you feel as though you have nothing on, and is great for sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
N A.
GA
I was using cliniques moisturizer and began to feel like it was drying my face. I wanted to switch to something more rich & heavy and I went with simple because the products never fail. I wouldn’t buy this again but it definitely did what I needed it to do and my skin was moisturized for hours. It felt good on my face although I did feel a little sting when I first used it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
My guy did the shopping one evening, and I asked him to grab me some facewash &/wrote down what I wanted him to grab. He came home with this moisturizer and companion exfoliating face wash. It was the first time I had ever used it, and I've been using it ever since! This moisturizer soaks into my skin better than any I've ever used, and leaves behind no residue whatsoever; it's completely clean, and leaves skin feeling so soft! I owe him a big thanks for turning me on to this one! I highly recommend it for ANY skintype... I have combo, and it thoroughly moisturizes my dry areas, and leaves my skin nice and even!
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Not a fan, seriously irritated my skin and caused my skin to breakout. Both ineffective and disappointed in the results. This was my first using this product and would never use again. Every time I used the product, I would notice white head breakouts, bumps, and extremely dry skin, especially on my forehead. Once I stopped using, my skin cleared right up.
Jess P.
Mentor, OH
If you have sensitive dry skin you need to try this. It is such a good price and it works so well. It was so much better than I was expecting. It’s almost soothing it’s so gentle. The only reason this doesn’t have 5 stars is that I’ve been having a hard time finding it. They stopped carrying it at my local Walmart.
Colbee S.
Old Hickory
Been using for over a year. I use this at night and my skin feels nice and hydrated in the morning. I also spot treat in the morning if I feel that an area needs a boost of moisture. All of simple products are made for sensitive skin, and that is why I exclusively use it for my regular skin care regimen.
Viivianne M.
Warrenton, VA
I honestly love this moisturizer. It's lightweight but effective, and perfect as a day or night cream. It does not clog pores. I love pairing it with the Simple moisturizing facial wash - leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and dewy. This is perfect for natural skin or to wear under makeup.
Jordan F.
bentonville
This moisturizer is a thin formula and very light weight. I have had this moisturizer for about a year and it still works great! I have only purchased this once and it has lasted a very long time. I have very dry skin and this works great to keep it hydrated.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have very sensitive skin, and I've never had much luck with drugstore acne products or skin care products. Especially with moisturizers, most of them sting or actually dry my skin out. But this one is very gentle and moisturizing, and it's for a great price.
Kimberly T.
Louisville
Sensitive skin? This is for you. This is a drugstore favorite for me. It’s very gentle on the skin, no dyes or scents which is nice. I got it at Walgreens for a decent price, under $10. And you can usually find it on sale. I have several products from this company.
Tabitha R.
Not only do I love this brand, I absolutely love this moisturizer.

It leaves my skin feeling baby soft without feeling oily or greasy. I never have to worry about breaking out because of the light weight moisturizer.

I highly recommend this product.
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Have you have any problems with this irritating your skin?
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for sensitive and/or combination skin?
Marie T.
Has this product burn anyone else's skin?
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
N P.
Anyone else thinks this stings a little when you first put it on? Recently purchase it and it burns a bit for the first minute or so. Not sure if I just got a bad one