BY SIMPLE

• Does this facial wash have a cooling or tingling effect o...2 Answers
  • Helps blackheads?2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you don't have acne? I know a...2 Answers
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
  • "Absolutely loved this product.. I have sensitive skin and have had reactions to similar products but this one is perfect to use every day and does not dry out my skin!!" in 66 reviews
  • "It does a decent job of cleaning, takes a bit to get off makeup (but I know this isn't a makeup remover so totally O.K.!)" in 2 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Cannot recommend this product enough. I am a Cetaphyl person typically, but I found that it did not remove my makeup or dirt efficiently. If I used a toner after washing, I still got gunk! I have also tried CeraVe cleansers, cream and foaming. I really wanted something gentle, appropriate Ph, good ingredients (I'm a bit of a skincare addict, so I am picky) and-non drying, but I needed it to work. This product is unbelievable. My face felt so clean, and I stopped using toner because there was no more trace makeup/dirt after washing. My husband also started using it, and agrees it's amazing. We both have clearer skin, but no tight nasty feeling that comes from harsh soaps. Paired with a simple moisturizer, this is my holy grail. I have normal-combination skin, with a slight tendency towards acne on my chin and my husband has normal skin type.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Simple Gel Facewash is a great little product. Subtle/no scent, nice gel formula, non-drying. I liked the way the skin on my face felt afterwards. I would definitely re-purchase, I would absolutely recommend this specific formula to anyone. I believe this gel formula would benefit not only those with oily/breakout prone facial skin, I believe this would be a great facewash for those with dry and\or sensitive skin. To top off this great product, the Price Tag is really easy on the wallet/purse if U kno what I'm sayin' lol!Give Simple a try, U wont regret it& U can thank me laterrrr!!😘💕
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
This is an amazing product. I love using it because the ingredients are easy to understand, and there's nothing that's unnecessary in it. It feels cool and refreshing when applying and washes off effortlessly, taking with it all the impurities from the day. It's definitely a favorite of mine.
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
great product! feels great and cooling on the skin. i bought it from Walgreens really cheap, and very impressed! it was gentle on my skin and made it feel very clean. the bottle was easy to use and apply on my face or cleansing brush. highly recommend!
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I didn’t really care for this product that much it didn’t clean my skin that much I was using so much to clean my face and it left my skin kind of tacky feeling which I was not a fan of but this could be better with people with normal skin but for oily skin I wouldn’t recommend this product
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel was definitely not the right product for my skin type. My dermatologist recommended it to me,  and it left my face feeling very dry afterwards; I found myself applying 3 times as much moisturizer as I usually do. Despite the fact that it sucked the life out of my face, it was surprisingly gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to people with more oily skin, but as for me, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
I makes your skin feel refreshed but using it one too many times in a week I saw my skin kind of drying. So use maybe once or twice a week. I got mine at Walmart but I have found out that if you have a smaller Walmart than it might not be there.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Not a fan of the simple products. It does not feel like I have washed my face after using. I have tried for a few days but had to use another product after just to make my skin feel like it was clean
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I used to use this stuff all the time before I switched to Cetaphil. I love the fact it contains simple ingredients like the name suggests and it worked really well on my skin. The price point was a nice add on also.
cynthia r.
Sultan
It has a mild fresh smell so that's good for me I do not like to strong smells on my face wash. I gave it a 4 star because it's not as cleansing as it should but it's also not too bad.
Aiyesha s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good to use even if you don't have acne? I know a lot of face cleansers can dry your face out.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Helps blackheads?
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this facial wash have a cooling or tingling effect on the face?