BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Nicole A.
Asheboro
I used these and I did not like them.They are a little pricey.It honestly didn't help my face at all.I guess certain people's skin are different
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
Doesn't agree something should smell really bad that you use to clean your face
Anastasiya S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This sadly did not agree with my skin :/ It made it red and tight around my mouth.
kelly l.
Beech Island, SC
They seem drying to my face. I will not be buying them again. A good price buy not effective very disappointing.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I did not like these wipes. They were not for my skin type and actually caused more breakouts.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
Makes my eyes itch.. and the smell is too strong. dislike it so much! feels and smells n very toxic
alessia v.
I have never used these but i defianlty would like to soon! these would be a great cleasing and it is a fantastic idea
Angie M.
I didn't like these. I like the brand, but I didn't think these eye makeup remover pads were effective. They are small, so I had to use several to remove my mascara, eye shadow, and eyeliner.
Caitlin G.
Forked River, NJ
I did not like these wipes at all. They were very rough on the skin and were pretty dry and irritated my skin.
Meryl J.
Did not like this product. It was expensive and didn't work well. Dried out very quickly even though it was sealed. Left lots of makeup residue. Had to use multiple wipes. Did not repurchase. Would not recommend.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?