BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Jordan B.
I tired these at the Seventeen Magazine pop up tent at college and really liked the natural products used and how refreshed and natural I felt after using them. I didn't feel like there was an artificial scent to them that stuck to my face.
Paris B.
N Las Vegas, NV
These wipes are perfect on those night when taking off my make up seems like the hardest thing in the world. It's super gentle with an amazing scent. Like any simple product it's great for sensitive skin. It's one of my staples.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
These are a MUST have! I use them everyday to freshen my face, clean off makeup, clean off sweat, just to feel more awake etc. they don't bother my eyes and they make my skin feel so soft and clean after using them. One wipe is plenty for your entire face! Even my bf enjoys using them :)
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
By far my most favorite cleansing wipes I've ever used! Unfortunately they are hard to find at drugstores. I can only find them online and in my local CVS - this particular radiance kind is not available at target or rite aid.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I haven't tried these long enough to give 5 stars but so far I really like them. They were very gentle, I just placed then on my eyelashes for thirty seconds and wiped a couple times. Took my makeup off very easily. Pleasant scent.
Mary M.
Manchester, NJ
My sister got a bunch of these from her crazy couponing! I grabbed a pack to try it out and I was not disappointed! I always wipe my face off with one of these before bed and when I get up in the morning. It makes my skin feel fresh and gets all that oil off my face. I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts. It has a fresh scent to it, so it is not perfumey.
Meryl J.
Did not like this product. It was expensive and didn't work well. Dried out very quickly even though it was sealed. Left lots of makeup residue. Had to use multiple wipes. Did not repurchase. Would not recommend.
Rainn K.
Vallejo, CA
I love these wipes. They completely remove my makeup and are gentle to my skin. The leave my skin feelings clean and refreshed and are so convenient to use I never have an excuse to not clean my face.
dani m.
Austin, TX
Simple has a good type type of cleansing wipes they are very good at their job. yes it was a very good product. repeat a couple of times when I found the product at the store. it has a very good value for such a good product. yes and they are my go to for me and my friends.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like these wipes they are very good. I have combination skin and it's really hard for me to find good cleansing wipes that won't completely dry out my skin and that actually get the job done! These wipes cleanse my skin very well and leave my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?