BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
I use these wipes daily. There are always in my house. They are so wonderful for taking off makeup or just the grim from the day. I can not remember a day that I haven't had these. The price is wonderful! I make sure to never run out. They clean well without drying out your skin! Awesome!
Emily B.
Frisco
Simple face wipes are my go to for makeup remover. I even have my husband trained to pick them up whenever he's at the store! They remove makeup really well and don't leave the oily feeling I get from other makeup removers. Very gentle on the skin too
Laura R.
The first time i use this product i will use them mostly to remove my make up, but then i notice how smooth it was i honestly use it to wipe my face i carry them with me incase i have to fix my make up its a #1 essential product for all skin type,
Iris M.
These wipes have a neutral scent and work pretty okay. They do wipe off makeup but there is still some residue that is left over. If you have sensitive skin/ acne scarring, it stings a little bit so be careful. Overall, I do recommend this product
Olivia Q.
Bradenton, FL
I've always struggled with wipes. I don't know if it's my skin or what! I bought these at Target (on sale) and I think they're super effective! They get off all my "face" for the day. The packaging is so cutie. Sometimes they can be a little extra moist, but other than that I love it!
Belle S.
These cleansing wipes are great because they don't break the bank. I normally purchase them from local Walgreens store. If you don't like scented face wipes, you'll love simple because their products doesn't have much of scent at all.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I tried the cleasing wipes they are very good they strip all the make up off fast and it's not strong very gentle nice bottle would buy again they were very affordable picked up at wal greens.
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I have really sensitive skin, so I have always struggled to find a good face cleaner. I got this product first in a sample and have been in love ever since! The added bonus is that it comes in a wipe that also helps exploiate.
Kat P.
They didn't wipe as much as I would want but they would leave me feeling hydrated. They weren't super expensive, but I bought them about twice . I think you have to put too much effort to get the makeup off though .
Victoria G.
Love these wipes!!!! The radiance one is my favorite because it smells nice and subtle. I love how these wipes get off all my daily makeup effortlessly. They are extremely effective and worth every penny. I can’t live without this staple in my life.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back