BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Cierra K.
All of Simple products are fantastic!!!!! The cleansing wipes are always my go to!!
Anastasiya S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This sadly did not agree with my skin :/ It made it red and tight around my mouth.
Vlora J.
Amazingggg products. I'm deff. Hooked on this brand and will be using this a lot!
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
Doesn't agree something should smell really bad that you use to clean your face
Emily P.
Love this product and would recommend to everyone and I have sensitive skin.
Jamie M.
Love these great on skin and good for removing makeup. soft and not too harsh
Saff L.
These are very light scented, and are very smooth on the skin. They Definately provide some skin brightening, and remove makeup very well. The wipes themselves are a good size, the only downfall is that they dry out quite quickly, and become a little coarse when they do
Margaret B.
Fishermead, Milton Keynes
Simple is as it says SIMPLE. Not quite sure if there’s any difference to my skin between using this and any other wipe. I don’t see any type of brightening to my skin.
Shanice H.
Brighton , Brighton
Love these wipes... I use them when taking off Makeup before I do my skin care.. and to wake my skin up in the morning, gives me some life back after a nights kip.. also helps my dry skin feel back to life! Worth the couple of pound!
Ella W.
Warwickshire
These wipes made my face feeling refreshed and clean and the smell isn’t overpowering. However I wouldn’t recommend if you have very sensitive skin and they weren’t the softest wipes I’ve ever tried. I defo prefer garnier.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back