BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Latisha H.
I'm always switch up my makeup wipe removers and these are always in my rotation ! Love !
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
These wipes smell amazing and clean very well. These are my go to make up removing wipes.
Nicollette J.
Love these wipes for taking off my makeup! they have a nice smell and don't burn my eyes!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Tabitha C.
Whitesburg, KY
I have used a lot of facial products on my face and most of them are all about the same
Simone S.
Out of all the cleansing wipes I've used these are the best of all time. I love them!!!
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
These wipes are ok. I just wish they were a little thicker and bigger. I do enjoy them.
Anastasiya S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This sadly did not agree with my skin :/ It made it red and tight around my mouth.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
They leave your skin clean and smooth and I love the light fragrance smell of them.
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite makeup remover wipes ever. Gentle on eyes and face and removes all makeup
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back