BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Emina B.
Hartford
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my second favorite wipes to use after a shower, they keep my face feeling cleansed and very refreshed!
Brittany S.
Georgetown, TN
I love these wipes! I use them everyday to remove my makeup and they don't cause any redness to my face or eyes.
Thania T.
Bloomington, IL
They do the job, but not completely, I still have to wash my face after removing my makeup with this simple wipes
shelly m.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
The best cleansing wipes above all. I really feel like my skin is so clean and not stripped of important oils.
sarai e.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
I use this to wipe makeup off before cleansing my face. Or in the morning just to freshen me up and wake me up.
Caitlin G.
Forked River , NJ
I did not like these wipes at all. They were very rough on the skin and were pretty dry and irritated my skin.
Aimee L.
Wheatfield, IN
These are really good cleaning wipes. They remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed
Ada M.
Woonsocket, RI
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes of simple are great. Limpian tu rostro de todo maquillaje dejandolo fresco.
Ally B.
Indianapolis, IN
Removes all of my makeup easily and never irritates my sensitive skin. No harsh smell. Is very refreshing!
Diana N.
San Luis, AZ
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes makes your life easier love them and I used them everyday to clean my face.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?