BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Love these because they don't contain alcohol so they don't dry out my face but still remove oil, makeup, and dirt.
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
I've used these quite a few times. They're so gentle and I love the way they make my face feel once I've used them.
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
I love Simple products and I especially love these wipes! It gets all of the make up off (even waterproof mascara)
Marian N.
Boise, ID
The ease if wipes are perfect for nights when you totally don't want to completely go the whole maintenance route.
Jillian F.
Nashville, TN
Great for when i was finished with dance class. helped get rid of sweat and dirt while keeping my face moisturized.
Melissa H.
Aurora, IL
Love using to take off my makeup and it always works ! Never have any problems with this and I have sensitive skin.
member-f24721a5c
These wipes cleansed my face okay but they actually made my skin irritated and blotchy. I wouldn't use them again.
Deanna G.
Clay, NY
Fast to use and I liked the smell after use. My face felt clean and looked shiny. I would use and buy these again.
kelly l.
Beech Island, SC
They seem drying to my face. I will not be buying them again. A good price buy not effective very disappointing.
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
I like to use this product when i am in a rush or am supper lazy. It makes my skin nice and it does the job fast.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back