BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Yolanda P.
The packaging is travel friendly. Good value. It is soft, gentle, and love the scent. I am a first time user and it meets my expectations.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
I use these to remove my makeuo or when i want a fresh pick me up sensation. These cleasing wioes are great and are worth the pretty penny.
Justina M.
New York
Just what you need to wipe away your days art work. These are my go to at the end of the day or even in the morning for a clean wipe down.
Britni H.
St Louis Park, MN
These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine. Leaves my skin feeling soft and glowy.
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
Perfect for on the go, or when you’re just too tired (or lazy!) to remove your makeup. No harsh chemical smell, and doesn’t break the bank.
Brittney H.
I think this product works good, it takes off the makeup pretty good, I think it could do better because it doesn't get all my mascara off
Olga P.
Used these up. Don't know if they made a difference in brightening. Need to try again and pay more attention but took my makeup off great!
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
Not much exfoliation, smells weird and the base cream formula feels like lotion. Doesn't seem to make a difference in my skins appearance.
April C.
Harlingen, TX
I keep these in my gym bag for freshening up after a workout and I love them! They leave my skin feeling clean and don't dry out my skin!
Samantha B.
Love these for when I'm too tired to wash my face before bed but even more so, when I'm running late for work. They save a ton of time!!
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back