BY SIMPLE

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Krista P.
Cohoes, NY
I absolutely love these wipes and bring them everywhere. They are great when you just need to brighten up for example after the gym. They smell great and did not dry out my face.
Shazia R.
The simple face wash i have is not listed in the list here. It is ok. Does not make your skin dry or oily but it just leaves your skin normal. Overall, I am happy with it and would love to try other brands to get the right cleaner with my skin combination.
Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
These are ok. I wouldn't say they are great but not the worst out there. I like the physosphy that Simple has, but I still find these irritate my skin slightly.
Amber B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love cleansing wipes, ive tried a ton of different brands and this is definitely one of my favorites, and I'm always able to find good coupons for them too!
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
I really likes these cleansing wipes. They leave my skin feeling soft and smooth and I never have that tight, itchy feeling after I use these. Great product!!
kathy h.
Hicksville, NY
Terrific, easy to use. I wish they came in larger sizes so they were more economical. I like the scent and that they get all the makeup off the first swipe.
Loremil J.
Great product to clean my face with or without make up. It smells great and doesn't irritate my eyes. Perfect for when I'm lazy or too tired to wash my face.
Gabby M.
Englishtown, NJ
Thea swipes are so amazing. Besides cleansing my face I also use them for taking off my make up and clearing up skin. They definitely get the job done right.
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Just like the other Simple cleansing wipes these are wonderful. With this wipe my face feels more moisturized so most of the time I don't use anything extra.
Lore D.
Burien, WA
I really like these wipes! I totLly think they leave my skin clean and more radiant. I would recommend them if you're looking for a makeup cleansing wipe.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?