BY SIMPLE #52 in Face Wipes

New. With Added Moisturizers Kind to Skin. 3 Skin-Loving Ingredients:  Mango Extract, Glycerin & Bisabolol. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness for Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic. see more...

• Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to d...2 Answers
  • How well do these face wipes control oil?2 Answers
Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes
  • "I love that it's gentle enough that when I wipe my makeup off, it does not irritate my eyes or contacts." in 1 review
  • "These wipes are perfect for someone on the go or to incorporate into your every day beauty routine." in 1 review
Katrina R.
Elgin, IL
The wipes worked really good. I would buy them again. And use them. They were very smooth and easy to open package. It was my first time using the wipes. Prices wasn't bad.
Ellen E.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great wipes, but I only buy them if they are on sale or cheaper than the store brand. The store brand works just as well, so I just get what is most cost effective.
Brittany O.
Midland, TX
I also thought these were makeup removing wipes. I keep them by my bed at night for those nights I'm just too tired to wash my face. So far so good. No breakouts or oily residue left behind.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I bought this product during a bogo free event. I had never tried the radiance variety but loved the others. It does add a nice shine to skin, but if you have oily skin it might be too much.
Sarah H.
Raleigh, NC
I feel so refreshed after using them! They're good for everyday dirt and oils. I don't feel like I have to wash my face again afterwards like I do with some heavy scented wipes. I love these!
Jillian C.
Found these slightly irritating to my skin. But they still serve their purpose on days that I'm too lazy to wash my face. They take the makeup clean off and leave me blemish free.
Jessica S.
Middleboro , Ma
This wipes are perfect for a quick and fast facial wash on the go. Also great for removing that makeup that can be such a pain to wash off, won't leave your skin feeling dried out
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I love all the simple products. They are great quality and my face is so soft after using them. I like that they are made with as few chemicals as possible. My skin loves it too!
Jamie O.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I'm a new fan of these. They smell nice, and are really effective at removing all the dirt and makeup from your skin. My favorite part is that they don't mess with my contacts!
Rebecca P.
Soft fabric and very clean feeling after using it. You don't need much force to take off makeup and it makes you feel really clean after. Doesn't completely dry out your face.
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
How well do these face wipes control oil?
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
Does anybody know what the Radiance line is supposed to do? it says "instantly refreshes tired and dull skin," but how? Do you notice a difference?

back